Sign in to follow this  
STARTairsoft780

Role Play Code Three PC Clan Trailer

A multitude of friends and I are in the process of making a Grand Theft Auto Role Playing Clan. It's not labeled as "GTA 4" Because if there ever is an LCPDFR for GTA V, we will convert. But anyways, check out the trailer. More info will be released later in the month.

Looks pretty good. I do quite enjoy the roleplay aspect of games like this, and being somewhat of an amatuer author I find RP is a good chance to get inside my characters head and flesh out their mannerisms, style, attitude etc. Which of course all adds to making the roleplay more interesting.

I'll be keeping an eye out for this when you get things going. Any other RP groups that use LCPDFR are welcome to requisition my skills as an Officer too! :biggrin:

Guest Andrew.   
Guest Andrew.

looks good!

Just a FYI, every role play clan I've seen that uses car mods usually dies within a month

We have tons of crashes in the official MP group and yet we use the default cars with ELS banned.

Even so, I wish the group good luck

Just a FYI, every role play clan I've seen that uses car mods usually dies within a month

We have tons of crashes in the official MP group and yet we use the default cars with ELS banned.

It's mainly because groups are too small and there are too many groups competing against each other. The only clan large enough to succeed is OVVES, but I couldn't stand their political alliance with GPM so I left it and have not joined a RP community since.

On topic, good luck Airsoft.

Thanks, and we have crashing sourted out. We will be doing TDM, so people can rejoin as a crook, if they leave on the crooks, the cops can always receive more members. Balancing a lobby. =] Crashing isn't a real problem at the moment, but something too look out for

Edited by STARTairsoft780

Good Luck with your group! The video was very appealing