Guest Andrew.

Drug Deal Call

Guest Andrew.   
Guest Andrew.

I play LCPDFR almost every night and when i do, i Never ever get a Drug Deal call. Can yall help me out please?

Edit: Same thing happens with a shooting call. I get a Shots fired call and i arrive and cops are there etc. but i never get a regular shooting call to where i respond and i have to call backup my self.

Edited by Andrew.

There's not really much we can do. When I use the nightly builds I get shoot outs but never shots fired so it's the opposite there. I never get drug deals either now that I think of it. You can try editing the INI file to increase the frequency of callouts (decrease the multiplier [yes, counter-intuitive] and decrease max/min times). Besides that, I don't think there's anything that can be done, yet. I'd say to wait until a later release. This may have been brought up before, I can't remember exactly. I've been away for a while.

Edited by Iconography

I mean that as a statement. as in a reason to why they aren't getting the drug call

Guest Andrew.   
Guest Andrew.

Ive been playing .95 since it came out and still never got one

I've been playing it since about the .80's .87 i think...and the drug calls were seldom

I get them every now and then. But also I believe it depends on the area you are in.

Guest Andrew.   
Guest Andrew.

Im just going to start using ALT+F11 then, thanks for all yall help!

I play LCPDFR almost every night and when i do, i Never ever get a Drug Deal call. Can yall help me out please?

Edit: Same thing happens with a shooting call. I get a Shots fired call and i arrive and cops are there etc. but i never get a regular shooting call to where i respond and i have to call backup my self.

You can always ALT+F11 to cycle through callouts

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that you already posted that.. Note: I'm on my Iphone..

Edited by JamesCraftStudios