JamesCraftStudios

Vehicle Request!

I don't get what you want? The skins in the pack and you can download any old charger from GPM and stick the skin on it.

I don't know how and I don't feel like learning.. *American Laziness*

You must be one lazy fu*k. It's not harder then putting putting a charger in. You go to the car file your replacing, e.g noose.wdd and click edit, the find police_signs1 or something around that and import the new one.

Hi guys does anybody know who can make a ford crown vic with this lightbar upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Kissimmee_Police_FL_USA_-_Ford_Crown_Victoria_Police_Interceptor.jpg and a push bar (rambar)?

Hi guys does anybody know who can make a ford crown vic with this lightbar upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6b/Kissimmee_Police_FL_USA_-_Ford_Crown_Victoria_Police_Interceptor.jpg and a push bar (rambar)?

Please don't thread hijack, create another topic in the content modifications section.

You must be one lazy fu*k. It's not harder then putting putting a charger in. You go to the car file your replacing, e.g noose.wdd and click edit, the find police_signs1 or something around that and import the new one.

Can you actually explain it? I'd do it if I knew how.. I know nothing about this..

Open the texture archive in edit mode, (.wtd) i think and then find the skin and click replace and select the new one.

Idk which one is it. I went through all of the skins and I can't find the one i'm supposed to replace it with..

In your original post you stated "It's the PBSO Charger WC one. " Therefore, how about you download the PBSO Charger WC one????

Seriously, common sense!

In your original post you stated "It's the PBSO Charger WC one. " Therefore, how about you download the PBSO Charger WC one????

Seriously, common sense!

No, I mean idk which file to replace when I go to edit.

You do know how to put in car mods, right? So obviously you have to go to that vehicle in SparkIV and edit it. fbi, noose, police or police2.

You do know how to put in car mods, right? So obviously you have to go to that vehicle in SparkIV and edit it. fbi, noose, police or police2.

Yeah, I got that. But I don't know what file to replace..

In the .wtd file, the police skins are usually named police_1 or something of the sort. There are usually 4 available slots, scroll down the list until you see the liveries. (skins).

In the .wtd file, the police skins are usually named police_1 or something of the sort. There are usually 4 available slots, scroll down the list until you see the liveries. (skins).

Doesn't matter now, I did it over TeamViewer for him.

EDIT: Ninja'd!!

Edited by Tom H