deliberent

Could someone find this?

BxBugs123 is GPM staff.GPM featured developers and staff members are now supposed to release GPM-exclusive mods only,according to the new rules and regulations.And I think they're fine with it.

I think it's kinda stupid that they are only allowed to release on GPM, what's it got to do with them? Surely, its the modders work and they should be allowed to upload it anywhere.

Either way, as long as they (the modders) are happy with it, it doesn't matter what I say lol.

I think it's kinda stupid that they are only allowed to release on GPM, what's it got to do with them? Surely, its the modders work and they should be allowed to upload it anywhere.

Either way, as long as they (the modders) are happy with it, it doesn't matter what I say lol.

Its not like that.LCPD:FR also has some exclusive stuff.When you go to the downloads section,the second panel on the left says: Exclusive to LCPD:FR.com

Nothing bad in possessing exclusive stuff.

Its not like that.LCPD:FR also has some exclusive stuff.When you go to the downloads section,the second panel on the left says: Exclusive to LCPD:FR.com

Yes, but we don't enforce a policy like theres where "If your apart of the team, you cannot upload your mods anywhere else"

Oh I don't have a problem with site exclusive stuff. I believe I may have read the original post wrong :blush: . I though you meant that any GPM staff must only release anything they create on GPM and GPM alone.

The DEVs are bound to do so.As for BxBugs and others,they have the power to host and upload wherever they like.Featured Developers are given this status because they are "featured" by GPM alone.So,they release their stuff at GPM only.