Sgt.Person

The game crahes sometimes when I call for backup, such as ALT+N

Hello guys, I've had this problem that when I sometimes call for police or noose backup and press ALT+B or N, whatever, well then the game minimizes and I can't open it again so I have to exit it by CTRL+ALT+DELETE.

I am using RC2. Is it that the mod is not 100% stable or is it something else? Because this is really getting on my nerves.

~Sgt.Person

well are you using els v6? when i used that it crashed a lot so now i use v5. what other mods are you using? rc2 is somewhat stable. When rc3 comes out it will have very little new features and it will be more of a bug fix version.

I am using SNT, ELS v5, some car mods for LCPDFR and some gun mods. That's basically it.

Are u using els car in noose and are you using eflc this use to happen to me just put the orignal noose back and disable it in els.ini it should be fixed

try it with your graphics on low it worked for me had that crashing for noose and now i call them for the shoot outs. lol

Noose has issues on my GTAIV, but in EFLC it works fine, I dont have the same cars in the games but still that an oddity for me. So i'm gonna bet that you have a modded noose vehicle that is casuing an SMPA60 error

Edited by Asuna

We do not provide support for installations with other mods installed than LCPDFR, uninstall those mods, we cannot help you if it works in that state.

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.