c13

AI Police edits

Is there any way to make only one police model, for example, m_y_cop, use only one certain car like police? Basically, I am trying to have separate cars for M_y_cop and M_y_fatcop. Also, is it possible to edit the settings so only one cop is inside each car? Thanks for any help.

if i get what i think your saying then yes, you can just rename 3 of the cop files you wish to edit to the one you want and import via SparkIV example: the skinny cop can replace fat cop or you can change all your cops to the same one. as for the second part i think someone did a script mod that allowed you to choose which officer's are in which vehicle, can't remeber the name or who did it, but it on LCPDFR. hope this help's!

if i get what i think your saying then yes, you can just rename 3 of the cop files you wish to edit to the one you want and import via SparkIV example: the skinny cop can replace fat cop or you can change all your cops to the same one. as for the second part i think someone did a script mod that allowed you to choose which officer's are in which vehicle, can't remeber the name or who did it, but it on LCPDFR. hope this help's!

It's kinda tough to explain, but it has nothing to do with importing models. I meant limiting the cars certain police peds can respond in to only one option instead of police 1 and 2 like it is now.

I think I know what you're asking. Basically, have police2 be the "fat car", and police be the "skinny car", and preventing cops from mixing. Also, 1 per car. Is that right?

@Slimory: I think you're talking about my mod, but it only spawns cars of a certain config; it doesn't stop others from spawning. You could *make* it so fatcops spawn in police2 and cops in police, but they'd still mix and match in the "natural" spawns.

I think I know what you're asking. Basically, have police2 be the "fat car", and police be the "skinny car", and preventing cops from mixing. Also, 1 per car. Is that right?

@Slimory: I think you're talking about my mod, but it only spawns cars of a certain config; it doesn't stop others from spawning. You could *make* it so fatcops spawn in police2 and cops in police, but they'd still mix and match in the "natural" spawns.

Yeah, exactly correct. I was going to try to make police2 a sheriffs car and police1 a regular lcpd car, and make it more like most departments with only one cop inside each car. Now if only there was a script to do this.

That brings up an idea - I'd like to see a chance of a mixed pair (Fat/Fit) spawning.

I'd like to see this too; get some variety in the game. :thumbsup: