Pedro Rios

Crazy Citizen Kill Officer Rios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bOkMWDYHSU&feature=youtu.be

Officer Rios was responding to a suspect fleeing, the suspect managed to escape but, randomly, a citizen ram into Officer Rios vehicle, Officer Rios got down to aprehended the suspect because of Reckless Driving and suspect emptied a rifle. RIP

[THIS IS CRAZY LOL]

Oh wow, is that just a totally random event thing or do you have like ped crime mods?

It sounded like he was actually trying to ram you, and then the fact that he got out when you did and started firing was nuts.

Oh wow, is that just a totally random event thing or do you have like ped crime mods?

It sounded like he was actually trying to ram you, and then the fact that he got out when you did and started firing was nuts.

Lol he actually ram into me in purpose, my mod are ELS and LCPDFR is a clean installation. It's crazy really lol I had to upload it lol crazy event

I laughed my a*s off when he stepped on it and drove towards you and screamed "I'm gonna smash you up!" xD

Nice though, and weird xD

I laughed my a*s off when he stepped on it and drove towards you and screamed "I'm gonna smash you up!" xD

Nice though, and weird xD

hahahahah yes!!! i laughed too when I died lmao he did what he said

Someone dislikes the police.. O.o

Seriously, never seen this kind of behavior before, ever. Really odd, but cool in some way...

Yeah LoL!! He hate police so he saw me and did what he wishes lol

hahahahah yes!!! i laughed too when I died lmao he did what he said

xD Seriously though, this was fcking weird xD I wish something similar would happen to me xD

xD Seriously though, this was fcking weird xD I wish something similar would happen to me xD

Just keep playing a lot, weird things always happens, that's what I love <3 specially with this mod lmao

The weirdest thing happen to me the other night while doing some undercover Vice work. I caught an officer (fat officer) and a prostitute in a car getting it on... I bullsh** you not. When I pulled her out of the car, she started stumbling, like drunkenly all over the place, and the officer pulled off in the civilian car (WTF???). But yes, very weird and yet funny at the same time...

The weirdest thing happen to me the other night while doing some undercover Vice work. I caught an officer (fat officer) and a prostitute in a car getting it on... I bullsh** you not. When I pulled her out of the car, she started stumbling, like drunkenly all over the place, and the officer pulled off in the civilian car (WTF???). But yes, very weird and yet funny at the same time...

Wow LMAO, too bad you didn't have a video, would be awsome, that's why always record, if nothing happens, i delete it lol

That's what you get for not wearing your bullet proof vest. :thumbsup:

Hahahahahahah i have no cheats enable, and I had a previous call so I lost it. xD