1stCavMedic

GTA IV: EFLC SparkIV issues

I've downloaded ALL version of SparkIV for EFLC, & all of them stop working as soon as I open SparkIV.exe, the only one that DOES work is the 0.7.0 Beta 1, but that gives me an error message whenever i click on GTA IV or GTA IV: EFLC... What is causing this? How can I fix it?

OpenIV is better,IMO.But it works only for GTA:IV for me.Every fu**in' time I gotta paste my desired wtd in GTA:IV's directory,open it with OpenIV and transfer it back to EFLC.

At the top Slect "FILE" then "EDIT MODE" select "YES"

If you're just modifying GTA IV files you don't have to be concerned with anything. Dhruv is saying that he has to take an extra step in modifying EFLC files. I don't use EFLC even though I do have it installed so idk.

At the top Slect "FILE" then "EDIT MODE" select "YES"

If you're just modifying GTA IV files you don't have to be concerned with anything. Dhruv is saying that he has to take an extra step in modifying EFLC files. I don't use EFLC even though I do have it installed so idk.

I'm using EFLC only thats why it says GTA IV: EFLC SparkIV issues

Edited by 1stCavMedic

I'm using EFLC only thats why it says GTA IV: EFLC SparkIV issues

If you're just modifying GTA IV files you don't have to be concerned with anything.

Secondly,GTA:IV and EFLC are two different games.

Now,you are left with just one option.Use Spark 0.6.7

Secondly,GTA:IV and EFLC are two different games.

Now,you are left with just one option.Use Spark 0.6.7

SparkIV 0.6.7 does not work, nor does SparkIV 0.6.6, nor SparkIV 0.6.8, Spark 0.6.9, or SparkIV 0.7.0 Beta 1.... so it seems i am screwed :(

You need SparkIV, then. Are you running as administrator?

You need SparkIV, then. Are you running as administrator?

yes, I've ran them all as administrator & they all stop working (thats what Windows says) as soon as i click SparkIV.exe

The its either your HDD or windows problem.Because if your game's working fine with those files,I can't guess whats the problem with them.The software might got corrupt,too.Reinstall the software and see if it works.If not,then its a 90% chance that its either your HDD problem or windows one.I can't think of any other reason.

The its either your HDD or windows problem.Because if your game's working fine with those files,I can't guess whats the problem with them.The software might got corrupt,too.Reinstall the software and see if it works.If not,then its a 90% chance that its either your HDD problem or windows one.I can't think of any other reason.

What do you mean by "HDD"? Hard drive? & my computer is brand new, i don't see why it would have any problems... maybe a month old, not even...

Yeah,Hard Disk Drive.And a computer being one month old doesn't ensure that it will not go hunky-dory.

when you download the file it sounds like you didn't save it before running the program/installer (it's been awhile since i had to install it)

when you download the file it sounds like you didn't save it before running the program/installer (it's been awhile since i had to install it)

I saved them all, I have them all downloaded & saved in my "Downloads" folder

Edited by 1stCavMedic

Hey man, i got that issue too and i solved that. I've downloaded all the versions for EFLC and no one was working, then i downloaded 0.6.6 for eflc and then copied all the files in the rar to EFLC directory, and that worked for me. Try it.

Hey man, i got that issue too and i solved that. I've downloaded all the versions for EFLC and no one was working, then i downloaded 0.6.6 for eflc and then copied all the files in the rar to EFLC directory, and that worked for me. Try it.

Which files am i supposed to copy into the EFLC directory?