AlconH

Stop vehicle spawning in traffic

Are there any flags I can put in the vehicles.ide to stop a vehicle from being driven by peds?

I've just created my Highways Agency Skins but don't want to see them being driven around liberty city by civillians, so can I stop them spawning completely?

Thanks.

You can put it as polpatriot but I assume you want it as civilian car?

You can put it as polpatriot but I assume you want it as civilian car?

Yeah, it's a "Highway Maintenance" vehicle. Not a emergency vehicles and only has amber lights... All they do is help the police clean up accidents and help people that have broken down. They don't have sirens and therefore I'm pretty sure I don't want it responding to my NOOSE requests lol.

Thanks anyway.

Tom vehicle.ide is quite useless on those type of things... believe me! If you can describe in full what you're trying to accomplish, may be I can help you... especially avoid dead-ends and headaches.

Ok then, I have created skins for both a Toyota Land Cruiser and a VW Crafter (Van). I've replaced both the "Speedo" and "Bobcat" slots.

Both of these vehicles are not for emergency services, and are part of the "Department For Transport" they manage the roads and help the police clear up accidents.

Here is a picture of one of the vehicles:

I just don't want to see it around liberty city and only I can drive it, no peds. Just me.

Oh they do that. I thought they were some kind of traffic enforcement. Okay, if you have taxi bug (you probably do as you have FR), don't put that vehicle (Highway Agency) in some of those 20 slots in Traffic Flow. You can only spawn it with SNT or FR's console so yeah. :P

Oh they do that. I thought they were some kind of traffic enforcement. Okay, if you have taxi bug (you probably do as you have FR), don't put that vehicle (Highway Agency) in some of those 20 slots in Traffic Flow. You can only spawn it with SNT or FR's console so yeah. :P

I've got Traffic Flow installed, but both vehicles aren't in any of the slots.

Tom,

1. Limit the vehicle to only one popcycle group within the cargrp.dat file, such as # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS or # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SECURITY

2. Limit the actual ped (you're using for this mod) to only one popcycle group within the pedgrp.dat file, such as # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS or # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SECURITY ... but both 1 and 2 must match the popcycle group you decided on.

3. Lastly, use cp702 traffic spawn mod on creating this constant balance or connection between the ped and vehicle.

I recommend removing them from *whatever* and adding to POPCYCLE_GROUP_AIRPORT_WORKERS,DOCKS,FACTORY,etc. so they only have workers in them.

Edited by Dhruv

I recommend removing them from *whatever* and adding to POPCYCLE_GROUP_AIRPORT_WORKERS,DOCKS,FACTORY,etc. so they only have workers in them.

Too much room for error... if a pop group or popcycle that has too many peds present, the more likely that vehicle will be driven by such entities residing in that group. The Cop and Security popcycle have greater control methods in place... which is why I mentioned them. Cops will only populate a police vehicle, as security with a Stockade. Any anomalies within these groups (the added peds) will only be granted access to vehicles that are not police vehicles and Stockades. Your method leaves airport works, dock works, etc... open to using the vehicle he only wants occupied by a specific ped. Trust me, my way is far more accurate.

Edited by Nutt

^Whatever you say,sir.You're the pro :thumbsup:

Edited by Dhruv