Sign in to follow this  
WShield

Vehicle Question

Ok so I have been looking up some videos of LCPDFR in quest for the answer if you can edit other vehicles to pull over people in LCPDFR. I have noticed that in some peoples video a Sultan RS and even an NRG900 modded as a police vehicle have been able to pull people over. As well as this they also spawn in the vehicle selection on occassions.

could someone please tell me if possible how this can be done?

Thanks,

-Hawk0251

You've posted in the wrong section, I'll go ahead and move it to GTA IV > discussion.

Thanks very much. By the way, nice videos on youtube.

For "spawning",google and get Simple Native Trainer.

As for the SultanRS and Hakouchou/Harley Davidson police vehicles,the Sultan mod is by Lt.Caine on GPM and the bike mod is by Britishpolicemods aka "James2012" on this site/Chasez.Again,use google in your favor.

For "spawning",google and get Simple Native Trainer.

As for the SultanRS and Hakouchou/Harley Davidson police vehicles,the Sultan mod is by Lt.Caine on GPM and the bike mod is by Britishpolicemods aka "James2012" on this site/Chasez.Again,use google in your favor.

I'm not asking where to find the mods, Dhruv. Sorry if I've got you confused. I have BPM Bike no problem. What is annoying is that on Regular GTA IV where there is no police bike it substitutes for the NRG900. Now the NRG900 not being a police vehicle this means it can't do traffic stops with it. However I have seen videos where the NRG900 has conducted traffic stops on other vehicles and was wondering how this was possible with essentially a non-police vehicle. The Same goes for the Sultan RS.

The police bike can be installed in regular police slots as well.I,myself,use the police bike as police2.You just need to know how to tweak the handling and vehicle files.

And yes,it will be possible to run licenses on the police computer,as well.If you want,I'll post the vehicles.ide line which I tweaked for personal use.

The police bike can be installed in regular police slots as well.I,myself,use the police bike as police2.You just need to know how to tweak the handling and vehicle files.

And yes,it will be possible to run licenses on the police computer,as well.If you want,I'll post the vehicles.ide line which I tweaked for personal use.

That would be great thanks.

police2, police2, bike,  POLICE2, HAKUCH,  VEH@BIKE_SPT,		 NULL, 100, 999, 0.2287, 0.2246,  0, 5, 1.0, 0 noboot

Now,replace the police2 with anything you like.This one's for Britishpolicemods' Hakouchou police bike mod.

police2, police2, bike,  POLICE2, HAKUCH,  VEH@BIKE_SPT,		 NULL, 100, 999, 0.2287, 0.2246,  0, 5, 1.0, 0 noboot

Now,replace the police2 with anything you like.This one's for Britishpolicemods' Hakouchou police bike mod.

Hmm... How would I be able to add that to a Police Stockade? Same thing just with pstockade instead of police2?

A police stockade? Hmm....yeah,okay.Just don't forget to change the handling.

A police stockade? Hmm....yeah,okay.Just don't forget to change the handling.

Yeah, I can't find "PSTOCKADE" in the handling line. does that mean it would come under Stockade?

Everybody has it.I just looked up my own file.Pressed F3 and typed "PSTOCKADE".It was there.

I have a faded memory of a time when I was new to the GTA modding scene,I too couldn't find it in the handling file.I don't remember what I did back then,but I have done a dozen reinstalls since then.So,if its fresh in my file,should be in yours too.Look up your vehicles.ide file.If its there,then just go ahead and add the handling line in the handling file.Make sure you do it in the correct order,i.e. alphabetical order which GTA files do use.Okay?

Edited by Dhruv

Everybody has it.I just looked up my own file.Pressed F3 and typed "PSTOCKADE".It was there.

I have a faded memory of a time when I was new to the GTA modding scene,I too couldn't find it in the handling file.I don't remember what I did back then,but I have done a dozen reinstalls since then.So,if its fresh in my file,should be in yours too.Look up your vehicles.ide file.If its there,then just go ahead and add the handling line in the handling file.Make sure you do it in the correct order,i.e. alphabetical order which GTA files do use.Okay?

Um I'm on about the handling line. Because surely I will need to change the handling line as well won't I?

Correct.Go ahead and do it.Nothing "scary's" gonna happen.If it does,we'll see.

Correct.Go ahead and do it.Nothing "scary's" gonna happen.If it does,we'll see.

Ok well I couldn't find the handling line for the police sotkcade however I tested it and everything is fine. kind of. The problem is it won't move and that the wheels have trouble spawning.

Modifying the handling line is easy and can prove a lot of fun.

Just look for a vehicle, I.E the bus and change its mass to 9999999 and increase its acceleration and top speed.

Pstockade doesn't have its own handling line. Pstockade, nstockade, and stockade all use the stockade line.

Also: You can add cars to GTA without replacing. On GPM, there is a mod that adds a police bike without replacing; install this mod, then replace the bike with yours.

It's all good. I've replaced the Pstockade with the NRG now so no need to keep this topic open if a mod wants to close it. Problem solved. Thanks to Dhruv.

No problem,friend.I recommend this line,if you're using Hakuch copbike :

250.0 10.0   85 0.0 0.0  -0.15   0.0  5  0.27  1.0 150.0 0.58 0.84 0.55 35.0  1.55 1.30 14.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000   440800  1    0

don't forget to edit the sound to so your bike doeesn't sound like pstockade :P

^Yeah,that would be vehicles.ide and I provided it to him in the prev page.

No problem,friend.I recommend this line,if you're using Hakuch copbike :

250.0 10.0   85 0.0 0.0  -0.15   0.0  5  0.27  1.0 150.0 0.58 0.84 0.55 35.0  1.55 1.30 14.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5	0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000   440800  1	0

Would I enter that in the STOCKADE handling line?