FirstDue Digital

Window Tint Default setting?

Hi,

Dumb question for y'all. Not sure if I picked the right section to post this in. I'm having issues where the windows on some vehicles are by default tinted to the darkest setting. I was wondering if there's a line in the carvariations or vehicles.meta that changes this setting to default to "no tint." I found a "diffuseTint Value" line, but I'm not sure what it actually does and how to alter it.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks y'all!

On 2/27/2016 at 10:40 AM, BlackJesus1 said:

Replace the diffusetint values with this for no tint: <diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

What about if i want the vehicles to spawn with black tints as default?

6 hours ago, Soley said:

What about if i want the vehicles to spawn with black tints as default?

Look for a vehicle that you know automatically spawns with the tint that you want, and copy it's diffuse tint line, then replace the diffusetint line of the cop car you want.

Edited by BlackJesus1

1 hour ago, BlackJesus1 said:

Look for a vehicle that you know automatically spawns with the tint that you want, and copy it's diffuse tint line, then replace the diffusetint line of the cop car you want.

I don't know any car, and i actually don't have any cop car that spawns with tinted windows, that's why i'm asking how to do it? Do u have any diffusetint line that i could use?

4 hours ago, Soley said:

I don't know any car, and i actually don't have any cop car that spawns with tinted windows, that's why i'm asking how to do it? Do u have any diffusetint line that i could use?

I believe it might be 0x88000000, but it's been a while.