PimDSLR

(WIP) GMC Savana LA coroner

Wroking on a GMC Savana LA coroner with the MX7000 and the Code 3 Arch beacons, the same as on the firetruck. Wil be keeping this up-to-date with info and postes.

Will also listen to requests and ask for your opinions

Naamloos.png

NaamloQQos.png

9 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

Nice!

8701192226_fee14dfcd3_b.jpg

Are you going for something like this? I think a full light bar on the back might look better. IMO 

Maybe this? 

This would be cool, not sure if this would work the GTA V lighting, but what do i know, i ain't no modder.

9 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

Nice!

8701192226_fee14dfcd3_b.jpg

Are you going for something like this? I think a full light bar on the back might look better. IMO 

Maybe this? 

Almost ;) Skins will be made, same as this one one the picture. I don't think that that is posible. It's much work.

4 minutes ago, PimDSLR said:

Almost ;) Skins will be made, same as this one one the picture. I don't think that that is posible. It's much work.

Ok, so you can not do something like this? I am a noob so let me know if I say stupid things.

6 minutes ago, PimDSLR said:

6 minutes ago, steleb said:

This would be cool, not sure if this would work the GTA V lighting, but what do i know, i ain't no modder.

Oh. Is the lightbar I linked to for GTA4? 

4 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

Ok, so you can not do something like this? I am a noob so let me know if I say stupid things.

Oh. Is the lightbar I linked to for GTA4? 

Yes, i have to convert it. It will be the same. But the traffic advisor will probley be the beacons

On 27-2-2016 at 2:30 AM, Lundy said:

@PimDSLR The Coroner vans here don't use MX-7000s. They use Federal Signal Vistas.

On 27-2-2016 at 8:28 AM, steinberg4145 said:

Yes F5544 does have a vista; it's on this CVPI: 

The one that F5544 has is a thin LED version. The Coroner are using the old halogen version. That's why I chose the mx-7000.

Edited by PimDSLR

7 hours ago, PimDSLR said:

The one that F5544 has is a thin LED version. The Coroner are using the old halogen version. That's why I chose the mx-7000.

9299029736_515324a924.jpg

There is a Vista Lightbar with rotators but it's for GTA 4