orangeslushie

Check ID after arrest?

Sometimes its critical to detain or arrest a subject before I'm able to check their ID. 

How do you check a subjects ID after they have already been cuffed? I've tried holding the arrest button D-PADRIGHT , but that doesn't seem to bring up any menus. 

I use XBOX controller / keyboard. 

Side Bar : How do you search a ped after arrest?

If you use Albo's ArrestManager then you will be able to see the peds name for a few seconds after arresting them.
Just type that into the police computer and you can return their records

@orangeslushie To check a person's ID, click "N" on your keyboard and you will see a menu pop up. You will see an option to check a person's ID. Just type in their name and click enter and the result will come back. 

To search a ped, download the "Ped Search" mod below. You can change the key to search a ped in the INI file.

1 hour ago, orangeslushie said:

After some testing, there is no notification of a peds ID when making a arrest, I have Traffic Policer, and Arrest Manager installed. 

Well something is screwed up then, after you cuff a suspect it should notify you transport is on standby for Firstname Lastname, press 8 (by default). Do you have phone notifications turned on under settings?

Edited by Kilyin

21 hours ago, RalFingerLP said:

I am dealing with the same situation, after checking for ID (with basic lspdfr) i get no reply on the name or anything. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Create your own topic in the forums. you've commented in a year old thread which is against the Community Guidelines. Locking to prevent further replies.