Hey everyone, 

Just wanted to put this out there and see if anyone would be willing to make an SUV or two based on the LAPD? One would be marked for the Sheriff2 slot and the other would be unmarked for the FBI2 slot. 

An unmarked Tahoe with proper LAPD lighting/equipment and if at all possible one of the Toyota Hilux's they use for beach patrol as it would be perfect for patrols on gta v's beaches! 

I've included some photos with what they look like, I really hope someone is willing to do this as they'd be the perfect fit in anyone's game!

252161533_6d110c00d6.jpg

5797955958_72e22af8f2.jpg

6839851295_70c2bb39eb.jpg

13162689774_17364775fe_b.jpg

LAPD-Car.jpg

I don't think those are SUVs, they look like Toyota Tundra pickups with camper shells. A pretty unique choice for a police vehicle. Didn't know the LAPD was moving on up LOL. They're sharp looking though.

I don't think a Tundra model even exists for GTA V, so it would be quite a project to create the model from scratch. If I had modeling skills, I'd take a crack at it, but I don't know the first thing about it LOL. Hopefully someone will give it a shot. Would look great in the game.