FaZeCop

why won't lspdfr load up??

Spoiler

when i start up through rage plugin hook 0.36 it says The current game version is not supported. please install game version 617 

stfs.PNG

Install the latest patch like it tells you to do. Launch the game without RPH.

ok i ran the game through playgtaV.Exe and i loaded it up through rage and got the same error message 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by FaZeCop

Verify your game cache through steam.It make everything fall back to the vanilla game but you will be at the right version

Try again launch the gta launcher itself sign into social club while online as sometInes retail takes a few tries to update if it knows you want to play online gta only itll kick a update. If the game is at 617 then exit out of game. Disconnect from net or how you go about playing without being online. Then reinstall your rage hook 36 and lspdfr only if at that point they wont run. Also before anything if your updated make sure you are running rage plugin hook as a administrator by right clicking rage plugin then click run as admin. Seems your having issue getting it to update. One trick I have used is to add the command -verify which once it kicked a update when it was acting stubborn for retail by adding that command in the command prompt or this found here below so itll kick a update. Remove this shortcut once you updated or itll try to keep verifying the game and mess with your mods. Please keep in mind if you play any mod while running gta v online you may get banned from rockstar. So be careful as many newbies are finding themselves with those bans lately. Stick with single player story mode always and if so stay offline if you don't need to play the online version.

I should add the only way to update gta is to launch it by using the gta v icon that has the green V. Once you sign into social club it'll update.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203855567-Here-how-to-verify-gtav-files-from-Social-Club-launcher-PC

Edited by Azteco