Wanted Peds?

AllenKennedy

How do I make it so when I get the ID of someone spawned in by a plugin, it will always be somebody wanted?

Also, I hate to be a nuisance, but does anyone know how I can set the heading of spawned vehicles/peds etc.?

Edited by AllenKennedy
more questions.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

Look into Functions.SetPersonaForPed. That will allow you to set the persona as wanted. 

[REL] Coastal Callouts: An action-packed mod with new vehicles, maps, capabilities, and callouts in and around the waters of Los Santos

[REL] Police Tape: Make your scenes more realistic while stopping peds and traffic

[REL] Better EMS: Realistic and dynamic EMS response

Join the Parks Benefactor Program to support my work and get early beta access!

1 hour ago, PNWParksFan said:

Look into Functions.SetPersonaForPed. That will allow you to set the persona as wanted. 

I had a look into that beforehand, I don't really understand how I can make it so the assigned persona get's a wanted flag or not.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

When you create a persona object, there is a constructor for all of that:

uoB1NMa.png

Oddly, it appears the only way to set a Persona wanted is when you create one in the constructor which is a tad annoying seeing as you have to define everything.

I'd recommend copying most of that info from an existing persona for simplicity's sake.