DLM3

Backup XML: head property working! (solved)

Hey. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if there was an issue setting a specific head in the backup XML file.

I have added a FIB unit to the backup roster and was planning to use these peds:

<Ped prop_head="0" chance="60">s_m_m_fiboffice_01</Ped>
<Ped comp_shirt="1" comp_decals="1" comp_pants="0" prop_hair="0" prop_head="0" chance="40">s_m_m_fibsec_01</Ped>

Then I tested it by calling several of them and it seemed that their head was always random. I have no issue with the components, shirt/decals=0 gives the bulletproof jacket, but I can't seem to choose the head. Is it a current issue with the XML file or just some peds?

[edited title]

Edited by DLM3

25 minutes ago, Yard1 said:

try comp_head, prop_head is usually the helmet.

There is already a helmet property set to true or false for this? :smile: I'll give it a try though.

It is not much of an issue for this ped, actually it's best this way since it adds more variety... but I was planning to add CIA peds too and these ones are more annoying because when they are in shirt you can see their arms which are always white, so if you get a black face obviously it looks wrong and this is where being able to choose a head specifically is interesting.

[EDIT] Damn, just gave a better look at the tags at the beginning of the file, looks like it is comp_face.

Edited by DLM3

1 hour ago, DLM3 said:

There is already a helmet property set to true or false for this? :smile: I'll give it a try though.

It is not much of an issue for this ped, actually it's best this way since it adds more variety... but I was planning to add CIA peds too and these ones are more annoying because when they are in shirt you can see their arms which are always white, so if you get a black face obviously it looks wrong and this is where being able to choose a head specifically is interesting.

[EDIT] Damn, just gave a better look at the tags at the beginning of the file, looks like it is comp_face.

Helmets are for helicopters/bikes. Head props are for hats, which SWAT helmets are considered.