Sign in to follow this  
ErikB26

Radiance V

Hello!

I just downloaded and installed this vehicle from BxBuggs123

It's a really nice vehicle, but it didn't have a manual install. I now also rememberd why I prefer manual installs; When I opend the .oiv file with the Package Manager from OpenIV, it says that it also would install Radiance V. There was no option to don't install it. So I just clicked install; I heard before that it makes lights brighter so I thought, why not?

I played in-game, and I really hate Radiance V and want to de-install it. How do I do that? And does that infect Buggs' vehicle or affect in any sort?

Greetings,

Erik

7 hours ago, winglesschip209 said:

You can download radiance v and their he has the original lighting file

I downloaded Radiance V

But I don't see a folder with: "Original" or something like that. I can't find original files at all.

ok then go into your original update on the game extractthe files to your desk top and installem in your mods update files those are original and if you backed up your original files

I believe their under update/update.rpf/common/data and then look for visual settings.dat

Edited by winglesschip209

6 hours ago, winglesschip209 said:

ok then go into your original update on the game extractthe files to your desk top and installem in your mods update files those are original and if you backed up your original files

I believe their under update/update.rpf/common/data and then look for visual settings.dat

I totally forgot that I had an back-up of GTA 5. So I looked it up and found the update.rpf. But that file is from before the new update from GTA. So I can't copy the complete .rpf file. I only want to copy that .dat file, but that is inside the update.rpf. Is there a way to open the back-upped .rpf outside of OpenIV (because I can't open it in OpenIV because I can't replace the whole file).

just extract the original visual setting.dat and install em inside your mods folder and it should work i dnt think on the new update they messed with visual settings so they should be the same

6 hours ago, winglesschip209 said:

just extract the original visual setting.dat and install em inside your mods folder and it should work i dnt think on the new update they messed with visual settings so they should be the same

Thanks! I solved it!

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.