Jokerr12

Modded Cars Not Loading In

I installed car mods for GTA 5 put them in the correct files on OpenIV and when i load GTA only the vanilla cars load. If you can help that would be great

15 minutes ago, Jokerr12 said:

I installed car mods for GTA 5 put them in the correct files on OpenIV and when i load GTA only the vanilla cars load. If you can help that would be great

It all depends on what car you are adding. For example, if you are replacing "police" you would need to put the new files in the most current DLC pack that contains the files you want to replace, so for "police" that would patchday4 that was released by Rockstar. 

The reason for this is because Rockstar will sometimes release a patch for the game, updating a car or fixing a bug that was associated with it. Thus, causing them to put the new version of the car in a DLC pack. 

I Did i put them all in the right folders and stuff 

18 minutes ago, connn911 said:

It all depends on what car you are adding. For example, if you are replacing "police" you would need to put the new files in the most current DLC pack that contains the files you want to replace, so for "police" that would patchday4 that was released by Rockstar. 

The reason for this is because Rockstar will sometimes release a patch for the game, updating a car or fixing a bug that was associated with it. Thus, causing them to put the new version of the car in a DLC pack. 

I Did, i put all the stuff in the right folders and all of that

I think they updated the locations of the vehicles, because I replaced the sheriff cruiser in patchdayday3ng and it is not loading. x64e is working fine for the police cruiser though.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.