Dexter11421

vehicle request-for someone to make

If I wanted to make a suggestion for a vehicle I'd like to see someone make, would this be the area to put that?  If so, I saw this really neat YouTube video of a squad car from Kansas.  It has got to be the nicest squad car I've seen in a while and I was curious to know if anyone could make it for LSPDFR with the sheriff skins for Blaine and Los Santos County.

Here is the YouTube video link. 

Thanks.

Edited by Dexter11421
Forgot link to YouTube

7 minutes ago, willpv23 said:

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Ok, thanks.  Which form should I post it in next time?

4 minutes ago, Dexter11421 said:

Ok, thanks.  Which form should I post it in next time?

Requests for new GTA V mods belong in Grand Theft Auto V -> Development Support & Requests -> Suggestions & Requests, which is where this topic was moved to.

3 minutes ago, willpv23 said:

Requests for new GTA V mods belong in Grand Theft Auto V -> Development Support & Requests -> Suggestions & Requests, which is where this topic was moved to.

Ok, cool.  Thanks. 

Well, the vehicle itself is already available here on the site, although the lighting setup is different. Making the skins wouldn't be terribly hard.

On 1/31/2016 at 2:07 PM, CaptainX3 said:

Well, the vehicle itself is already available here on the site, although the lighting setup is different. Making the skins wouldn't be terribly hard.

The light setup and skins is what I was pretty much looking for.  If I knew how to do any of that, i would just do it myself.  But obviously I have no clue what I'm doing and I don't have the programs.  But on a side note, that is skins for the pd, I'm looking for an explorer with the skins for a sheriff office, since I'm interning with the sheriff office this summer, and hopefully will get a job afterward.

Are you willing to make the light setup and skins?

I could definitely do the skins, I already have my own set of skins for both LSPD and LSSD, so it would be easy to do those. But, I have no 3D modelling experience at all and have no idea how to change the lighting setup on the model itself.

17 minutes ago, CaptainX3 said:

I could definitely do the skins, I already have my own set of skins for both LSPD and LSSD, so it would be easy to do those. But, I have no 3D modelling experience at all and have no idea how to change the lighting setup on the model itself.

Know anyone who has the modeling experiance?  Or the program to do it?  If I had the program(s) I figure I would just attempt to do it myself.  But then again I have no clue what I am or would be doing.

But I'd appreciate of you could make those skins.  Also if you could add a Readme file of how to change them would be nice.  I tried to change the skins already on one of the cars, but the Readme didn't make sense and there wasn't enough complete info in it.

I don't know anyone personally, but there are a lot of great modellers on this site and if you ask nicely I'm sure one of them would be willing to help make this a reality.

I'm attaching some photos of the LSSD skins that I made for myself that I could send to you to put on your Explorer. These images show the graphics on the Taurus and the Tahoe, but putting it on the Explorer will only take me a few minutes.

I don't have anything for Blaine county, but I could make something if I could locate a badge or star or something like that with "Blaine County Sheriff" on it. If we can't located a badge or star, I can just do plain text too.

sheriff.jpg

sheriff2.jpg

22 hours ago, CaptainX3 said:

I don't know anyone personally, but there are a lot of great modellers on this site and if you ask nicely I'm sure one of them would be willing to help make this a reality.

I'm attaching some photos of the LSSD skins that I made for myself that I could send to you to put on your Explorer. These images show the graphics on the Taurus and the Tahoe, but putting it on the Explorer will only take me a few minutes.

I don't have anything for Blaine county, but I could make something if I could locate a badge or star or something like that with "Blaine County Sheriff" on it. If we can't located a badge or star, I can just do plain text too.

sheriff.jpg

sheriff2.jpg

Dude those look great.  You did a nice job.  Now I'm not sure where to get a star at for Blaine county, but if it helps I can just PM you a picture of one of the sheriff stars for where I live.  

Where exactly do I find these modelers at?

Edited by Dexter11421

On 2/3/2016 at 10:50 AM, Dexter11421 said:

Know anyone who has the modeling experiance?

i probably can do this i would just need the explorer. the rest of lights/equipment i can make or have already. i may not be able to use the exact lights. and there may not be amber/traffic advisor but ill do the best i can. im currently working on a lapd slicktop cvpi but after that i could start.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:25 PM, OfficerFive0 said:

i probably can do this i would just need the explorer. the rest of lights/equipment i can make or have already. i may not be able to use the exact lights. and there may not be amber/traffic advisor but ill do the best i can. im currently working on a lapd slicktop cvpi but after that i could start.

That would be great if you could do that and I would appreciate it.

16 minutes ago, OfficerFive0 said:

yea it really depends on if i can use the explorer.

Which explorer?  I mean I downloaded the lapd one with the valor lightbar.  Are you able to just use one of those explorers, or do you have to get a new model and start all over again?

I honestly don't know how this goes and I honestly don't know how to get an explorer to you either.  Like I said, can you just use that model?

9 hours ago, Dexter11421 said:

Which explorer?  I mean I downloaded the lapd one with the valor lightbar.  Are you able to just use one of those explorers, or do you have to get a new model and start all over again?

I honestly don't know how this goes and I honestly don't know how to get an explorer to you either.  Like I said, can you just use that model?

no the valor or arjent would be locked id need to o to the original author and get the explorer from him

15 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

no the valor or arjent would be locked id need to o to the original author and get the explorer from him

So just ask the author and pray he gives it to you?

1 hour ago, OfficerFive0 said:

yup pretty much. ill message him tomorrow 

Sounds good.  If you do.hear from him, you want to let me know?  If you want you can send me a message too.

14 hours ago, Dexter11421 said:

Sounds good.  If you do.hear from him, you want to let me know?  If you want you can send me a message too.

desmond let me use the explorer. i may make some lights or equipment soon but i will only really start after i finish the slicktop cvpi.u can keep track of my progress here.

2 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

desmond let me use the explorer. i may make some lights or equipment soon but i will only really start after i finish the slicktop cvpi.u can keep track of my progress here.

Sounds good man