CJ2310

Emergency uniforms, not working with cop holster?

The gun still always show on belt, while normal police peds work fine with LCPDFR animations and copholster animations. Surely it can work with police models because it can be using the same belt. Any help please. Sorry If i'm sounding stupid, its early morning...

This isEUP 7.0

38 minutes ago, CJ2310 said:

The gun still always show on belt, while normal police peds work fine with LCPDFR animations and copholster animations. Surely it can work with police models because it can be using the same belt. Any help please. Sorry If i'm sounding stupid, its early morning...

This isEUP 7.0

I remember Alex explaining this by saying something like there is no belt model without a gun in a holster that works with a multiplayer ped.

The multiplayer peds used with EUP are very different to the normal cop peds as far as holsters and such are concerned.  LSPDFR keeps the gun visible as it is intended to be compatible with the normal multiplayer peds that do not have holsters at all.  Thus, the gun being visible makes more sense than the gun being invisible and the player gripping onto thin air.

19 minutes ago, Sam said:

The multiplayer peds used with EUP are very different to the normal cop peds as far as holsters and such are concerned.  LSPDFR keeps the gun visible as it is intended to be compatible with the normal multiplayer peds that do not have holsters at all.  Thus, the gun being visible makes more sense than the gun being invisible and the player gripping onto thin air.

So is there anyway to work around this? I would like to wear the protective vests while on duty without the holster changing.

In the EUP 7.4 Update, Alex Ashfold added the empty holster model. If you want this to work, you will need a config line for the cop holster.ini file. I got this one from the faq of EUP. Made by Alex

[Ped:MP_M_FREEMODE_01]
FuncHolster=True
FuncIntim=True
FuncIntimMesh=7:8,7:7,7:6
7:8=7:2
7:1=7:3

[Ped:MP_F_FREEMODE_01]
FuncHolster=True
FuncIntim=True
FuncIntimMesh=7:8
7:8=7:2
7:1=7:3