Fiskey111

Voice Actors Needed

Hi everyone!  I'm looking to add in some realism to my callouts (Secondary Callouts).  I'm basically doing a complete rewrite of every callout and making them have a lot more randomization.  With this I'm hoping to have some voice actors add to the realism.    I'm only looking for 5 people (ish).  I have a friend working with me now on it, so I'm looking for people with different voices (like a female, deep voice male, etc).  So, if you have adequate voice recording software (like audacity) and are able to read scripts well please PM a recording of the following lines:

Spoiler

Suspect I (angry): Oh did that idiot send you after me?! I swear I haven’t done anything wrong!  All I did was stop off to try to make things up to her!  Is that a crime you pig?!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, fiskey111 said:

Hi everyone!  I'm looking to add in some realism to my callouts (Secondary Callouts).  I'm basically doing a complete rewrite of every callout and making them have a lot more randomization.  With this I'm hoping to have some voice actors add to the realism.    I'm only looking for 5 people (ish).  I have a friend working with me now on it, so I'm looking for people with different voices (like a female, deep voice male, etc).  So, if you have adequate voice recording software (like audacity) and are able to read scripts well please PM a recording of the following lines:

Reveal hidden contents

Suspect I (angry): Oh did that idiot send you after me?! I swear I haven’t done anything wrong!  All I did was stop off to try to make things up to her!  Is that a crime you pig?!

Thanks!

I could try doing that. My accent is British though and I'll probably need to record the line over and over until I feel it's perfect. Are there any lines specifically for a character with a British accent you need?

4 minutes ago, Pipeline said:

I could try doing that. My accent is British though and I'll probably need to record the line over and over until I feel it's perfect. Are there any lines specifically for a character with a British accent you need?

Same here. Deep male voice with British accent, if you need me, let me know.

19 minutes ago, Pipeline said:

15 minutes ago, AlconH said:

Same here. Deep male voice with British accent, if you need me, let me know.

I mean you all know that LS is a vibrant city with plenty of diversty, so yes British voices would be great!  If you guys want to send a small samplease just to make sure you both don't sound the same that would be great!

Well, I tried to record some lines about twenty times and couldn't get it right. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a voice actor.

21 hours ago, Pipeline said:

Well, I tried to record some lines about twenty times and couldn't get it right. I guess I'm just not cut out to be a voice actor.

I highly doubt that you didn't do it right at least one of those times! 

I'm not looking for 100% perfection, I want some variation on the lines- in real life nobody speaks perfectly, they make mistakes.  That's what I'm looking for with this!

5 hours ago, fiskey111 said:

I highly doubt that you didn't do it right at least one of those times! 

I'm not looking for 100% perfection, I want some variation on the lines- in real life nobody speaks perfectly, they make mistakes.  That's what I'm looking for with this!

Oh, alright. Perhaps I'll try again. I have a monotone voice though, I can't really express emotion when speaking unless that emotion is very prevalent.

19 hours ago, Pipeline said:

Oh, alright. Perhaps I'll try again. I have a monotone voice though, I can't really express emotion when speaking unless that emotion is very prevalent.

That's fine!  There are a couple neutral toned ones!

On 1/20/2016 at 8:21 AM, AlconH said:

Sorry about the delay from me. Currently away from home but I'll get it sorted ASAP.

I've attached the script if you two (or anyone) would like to check it out!

Script.docx

Edited by fiskey111
Didn't attach it....