Garretw3

modding on rockstar warehouse version

i need help I can install plugins etc. but when I use openIV to add cars guns peds etc. I drag to the right location but it does not move over ant replace the standard police cars please help.

Rather than dragging and dropping, right click on the file and choose replace.

for example right click on the police2.yft - replace then choose the police2.yft file of the mod you want to install. if should replace. I could never get the drag and drop method to work, however the method i just mentioned works like a charm :D 

23 minutes ago, CouthInk4 said:

Rather than dragging and dropping, right click on the file and choose replace.

for example right click on the police2.yft - replace then choose the police2.yft file of the mod you want to install. if should replace. I could never get the drag and drop method to work, however the method i just mentioned works like a charm :D 

oh my god your a life saver I love you no homo

If you want to drag and drop, I think it will work if you don't run OpenIV as an administrator. Or maybe you have to run it as an administrator. One of the two.

2 hours ago, willpv23 said:

If you want to drag and drop, I think it will work if you don't run OpenIV as an administrator. Or maybe you have to run it as an administrator. One of the two.

It depends on the UAC settings on your PC I think.

If you run a program as administrator whilst explorer isn't, Windows will get permission denied (albeit hidden) if you try drag and drop. If UAC is disabled, it should work.