The latest updated version of RAGE Plugin Hook, required to play LSPDFR, can be found inside the LSPDFR download. It is not currently available on the RAGE Plugin Hook website.

Cannot use armor vest police officer w/ LSPDFR?

Wilbon

Howdy.

I'm currently enjoying 0.3 but I have noticed an issue. I've been trying to use the LSPD officer with the police vest accessory for awhile but I notice that the vest keeps disappearing. I was running through trying to see if it was a plugin or something causing it but I now think I know the issue.

I think it has to do with the hand on the holster feature. Because I noticed the vest disappears when I get into a vehicle but I also noticed that if I set the vest with say a trainer, and then I pull my pistol, it removes the vest and gives me back my duty belt. I think the swapping of active weapons is forcing the duty belt to reappear, and because you cant have both the belt and vest, you lose out on using the vest.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could fix this or get around it. I don't want to entirely lose out on the hand on holster feature, but some patrols I would prefer to be able to use my vest. Does anyone have an idea on what I could do?

Los Santos Police Department | Police Officer III+1 Jason Minh | Gangs and Narcotics Division

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department | Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Eric Dumont | Special Enforcement Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department | Detective Jason Turgeon | Homicide Bureau

San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sergeant Colby Boone | Coastal Division

Follow my Twitter for a stream of my GTA screenshots from all my characters.

8 minutes ago, Will Troll said:

Howdy.

I'm currently enjoying 0.3 but I have noticed an issue. I've been trying to use the LSPD officer with the police vest accessory for awhile but I notice that the vest keeps disappearing. I was running through trying to see if it was a plugin or something causing it but I now think I know the issue.

I think it has to do with the hand on the holster feature. Because I noticed the vest disappears when I get into a vehicle but I also noticed that if I set the vest with say a trainer, and then I pull my pistol, it removes the vest and gives me back my duty belt. I think the swapping of active weapons is forcing the duty belt to reappear, and because you cant have both the belt and vest, you lose out on using the vest.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could fix this or get around it. I don't want to entirely lose out on the hand on holster feature, but some patrols I would prefer to be able to use my vest. Does anyone have an idea on what I could do?

It's because the holster is on the belt and you can't put your hand on your holster if it's not there. 

14 minutes ago, AlconH said:

It's because the holster is on the belt and you can't put your hand on your holster if it's not there. 

Precisely, so really the vest cant currently be used as long as the hand on holster feature exists. Is there any workaround though? I want to use the vest sometimes and sometimes I want to have the hand on my holster. 

Los Santos Police Department | Police Officer III+1 Jason Minh | Gangs and Narcotics Division

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department | Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Eric Dumont | Special Enforcement Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department | Detective Jason Turgeon | Homicide Bureau

San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sergeant Colby Boone | Coastal Division

Follow my Twitter for a stream of my GTA screenshots from all my characters.

• 2 weeks later...

same problem..  

is there no way to disable the holster thing to be able to use the officers with vest equip?

(cause i give a *** on this holster thing.. but .. yeah..  it looks cool  :P  )

regards

Edited by Pinkzor

• 8 months later...