GoingCode3

0.3 help with hand on holster

i just downloaded 0.3b lspdfr and i came across a problem 

i try to put my hand on my holster i got the the menu and i click put hand on holster and i try and try and try and the cop doesnt do it idk what im doing wrong do i have to click it and wait a sec or two

i tryed to wait 10 secs after clicking the "hand on holster" but he still dont do it

Edited by GoingCode3

so i need to download a mod to get it to work properly

i mean its no problem ill do it i just dont understand why you have to download a mod to get it to work 

Edited by GoingCode3

8 minutes ago, GoingCode3 said:

so i need to download a mod to get it to work properly

i mean its no problem ill do it i just dont understand why you have to download a mod to get it to work 

So this may help, you do not need to download that a mod, first pull out your gun, press and HOLD caps lock, when you release it, he takes his hand off the gun and you have to pull it back out, and press and hold caps lock again. Try that see if it works, if not something is wrong.

I watched the Live Stream and I may be missing something, perhaps in a different menu.  The N key to bring up Interactive menu, I am not seeing "Hand on Holster" as was shown in the Steam.  Do I need to have my gun in my hand first to get the name in the menu?  I have Actions for "Idle", "Eat a Donut", "Drink ecola", "Drink coffee"   etc.  But I do not see one for Hand on Holster.  I am sure I am just missing it somewhere.

Just pull your gun out and toggle caps lock he should do it then .. and I don't have a "hand on holster" option ether .. but I do the caps lock thing and it works fine

I don't think it's in the menu. I think it just needs to be on the idle choice for it to work. Then you just follow this.

12 hours ago, Yerishna said:

So this may help, you do not need to download that a mod, first pull out your gun, press and HOLD caps lock, when you release it, he takes his hand off the gun and you have to pull it back out, and press and hold caps lock again. Try that see if it works, if not something is wrong.

Do you have to hold CAPS LOCK? Is there a way to toggle it, because moving with the controller and holding CAPS LOCK is quite... well, odd lol.

There is a controller button but not sure what it is, as I only use my controller for driving. But yes, you at least have to hold Caps lock for you to have your "Hand on your gun", I think a toggle option would be better myself.

i tryed mostly everything ill try the idil

19 hours ago, Yerishna said:

this worked for me believe it or not it is working thank you everyone for the replies i was pushing caps before i had the gun out

Can you get him to even put his hands on his belt? .. I just pull out my gun while he's holding it out to his side .. push the caps a couple times and try holding the button down and he should do something .. if he puts his hand on his belt then if your using the controller .. hit the button to put away his gun and then try pulling it out again and it should work