Kapereq

Roadblock during the case?

Hello. I have a question. It is possible to bring roadblock in LSPDFR 0.3 , I mean this to her place , eg . During the chase on the way :) Please help !

Currently not a feature, but it was added in the last versions of LCPDFR, and considering GTAV has roadblocks already in it, it's probably just a matter of working up a way to make it work with the mod.

2 hours ago, The Loot said:

Currently not a feature, but it was added in the last versions of LCPDFR, and considering GTAV has roadblocks already in it, it's probably just a matter of working up a way to make it work with the mod.

But I've seen on an episode of YouTuber ViniPlay , as it sets a marker on the map ( the purple) and something presses , and this sets the lock up ( facing police cars blocking the road ) Do you know what a shortcut key . Link to this episode : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqcWTbnGcc (minute 16:16 )

If you are referring to a rolling roadblock, there is one in CalloutsV, but I don't think CalloutsV is working with 0.3 .. I know LukeD is going to update it soon... You might want to wait for the update before installing it...

Edited by Kal74

2 hours ago, Kal74 said:

If you are referring to a rolling roadblock, there is one in CalloutsV, but I don't think CalloutsV is working with 0.3 .. I know LukeD is going to update it soon... You might want to wait for the update before installing it...

And you saw the movie ? So are you saying that the creator has added CalloutsV making a roadblock , as in the movie? Is it some other plugin?

19 minutes ago, Kacprelop1 said:

And you saw the movie ? So are you saying that the creator has added CalloutsV making a roadblock , as in the movie? Is it some other plugin?

If you are wanting to set up a RoadBlock like the guy did in that video, then yes CalloutsV has a rolling roadblock feature. The Plugin just needs to be updated...I wouldn't download it or install it, until it has been updated or unless someone can confirm it works with 0.3. If you wanted to take a look, the link is below. Just look under the section Current Features and you will see Roadblocks

Edited by Kal74

8 minutes ago, Kal74 said:

Jeśli chcą założyć blokadę na drodze, jak facet zrobił w tym filmie, to tak CalloutsV ma toczenia funkcji blokadę drogi. Plugin po prostu musi być aktualizowany ... nie będę go pobrać i zainstalować go, dopóki nie zostanie zaktualizowany lub chyba że ktoś może potwierdzić, że działa na 0,3. Jeśli chciał spojrzeć, link jest poniżej. Wystarczy spojrzeć w ramach sekcji Current funkcje, a zobaczysz, blokad dróg

A big thanks . And you know what that shortcut ? Developer LSPDFR announced an update to 0.3 ?

Type in your language what you are asking and I will run it through google translate and see if I understand what you are asking..

He is asking if someone know the shortcut for the roadblock and if the Developer of the mod has announced a update for the mod that is going to support LSPDFR 0.3

11 minutes ago, TheGoldTeam said:

He is asking if someone know the shortcut for the roadblock and if the Developer of the mod has announced a update for the mod that is going to support LSPDFR 0.3

Thanks.. I gave him the link for the page, but I also told him that I did not know if it would work with 0.3 unless someone can confirm it... I think we might be looking at a few days before it will be updated and released to work with 0.3..  Now if he is referring to a shortcut key to make it work.. It's in the .ini file and he can just download it and look at the CalloutsV.ini if he wants.

His last message was 

18 hours ago, LukeD said:

Not long now. It's already running fine on 0.3 for me, but I want to polish up a couple of things that I added and get it tested thoroughly before I release.

I've still got 2 exams (Monday and Wednesday) so after that I can dedicate a fair amount of time with code polishing. :)

So unless someone else can confirm that it works with 0.3 I wouldn't install it just yet..

Edited by Kal74

5 minutes ago, Kacprelop1 said:

Ok. Thank you :)

No problem.. I hope that all made sense to you..

1 hour ago, Kacprelop1 said:

A big thanks . And you know what that shortcut ? Developer LSPDFR announced an update to 0.3 ?

//POLISH: Odpowiem ci po polsku, że skrót klawiszowy do blokady drogowej to shift + R po ustawieniu znacznika na mapie. Tak czy siak, musisz czekać na aktualizację CalloutsV :)