Achilles13

Back Up isnt Coming?

Local police and SWAT aren't responding to any CODE call i give. they show up but they dont move? Lets say I pulled someone over and I call for a code 3 the dot thats shows them pops up but they cant move? I've called 8 cars and they all stood in there place?

10 hours ago, Achilles13 said:

New guy here, Vanilla version? where can that be found?

It's the backup.xml file that comes with LSPDFR, so either extract it form the manual install, or delete it and reinstall the mod.

And just to be safe, make sure ALL police affecting options are turned off in whatever trainers you run.

Alright, thats what i assumed. So i did that and they still sit there. They're tires even spin but they just cant move?

so its only the police cars that wont move. When i got a call for a stolen police unit i got to the suspect and he was stuck also. The tires were spinning but he wasn't moving. Then lspdfr crashed. I re-downloaded a new  backup.xml file

I had this same issue. In fact, the only police vehicles that weren't locked were the motorcycle cops (highway patrol.)

I accepted a drug runner callout and the drug runner was locked. I use and checked the simple trainer by sjaak327 and disabled never wanted, and made sure all the police ignore player, people ignore player, and cops don't dispatch were all disabled, and I still had the locked backup.

The solution I came up with was I had to remove the trainer files. Without that trainer in the folder, I've had no problems. But I'd love to use sjaak's trainer if someone knows of a workaround.

Before this, I completely reinstalled 0.3 and still had the same issue.

Edited by TheDirtLife24

Omg! Someone! Thank you! Lol is there a way you can give me  exact file locations? I don't wanna delete the wrong files. But yea only back was the high way bikes a heli were responding. 

10 hours ago, Achilles13 said:

Omg! Someone! Thank you! Lol is there a way you can give me  exact file locations? I don't wanna delete the wrong files. But yea only back was the high way bikes a heli were responding. 

If you're using sjaak's trainer, it's TrainerV.asi and trainerv.ini located in the root directory of GTAV.