Alfa1561

LSPDFR 0.3 - Prison Bus at Paleto Bay Sheriff Station

Did anybody notice that a Prison Bus spawns by the wall in the cruiser parking area of the Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office? I'm 90% sure it's part of LSPDFR, since it wasn't there ever before, GTA V hasn't updated and it ALWAYS spawns. Is there any hidden feature with this if I use the Correctional officer skin and get in? I haven't been able to test yet, just thought there might be a reason it spawns there. I didn't find it mentioned in any of the update notes.

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned on stream, but yes, LSPDFR spawns a prison bus at the Paleto Sheriffs office and a 2nd one at the airport police station (next to the control tower if I remember correctly). You can get into them and transport the suspects you took to a station yourself to the prison.

Just now, SuperStumpje said:

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned on stream, but yes, LSPDFR spawns a prison bus at the Paleto Sheriffs office and a 2nd one at the airport police station (next to the control tower if I remember correctly). You can get into them and transport the suspects you took to a station yourself to the prison.

Woah, so if I go to Mission Row with it, what happens? Do I get a prompt to do things or something?

3 minutes ago, Alfa1561 said:

Woah, so if I go to Mission Row with it, what happens? Do I get a prompt to do things or something?

There is no need to drive to any station, it should load when getting in.

1 minute ago, SuperStumpje said:

There is no need to drive to any station, it should load when getting in.

So I just get in after arresting people and I'll get prompted when I enter?

Yeah I've noticed that, I've also noticed that sometimes when I come back to drop off a prisoner I have to squeeze through the gate because there are 4 prison buses pressed up against each other.

12 minutes ago, 585ny14603 said:

Yeah I've noticed that, I've also noticed that sometimes when I come back to drop off a prisoner I have to squeeze through the gate because there are 4 prison buses pressed up against each other.

That's not supposed to happen lol. I think when that happens it doesn't despawn the previous bus and when you get closer it spawns the new one next to it.

@Alfa1561 Just try it and see what happens :)

Edited by SuperStumpje

15 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

That's not supposed to happen lol. I think when that happens it doesn't despawn the previous bus and when you get closer it spawns the new one next to it.

Yeah it's probably because I only patrol around the Paleto Bay area and I never go far enough for it to despawn.

25 minutes ago, SuperStumpje said:

Just tried it, it's a really neat feature! Does it work with people not arrested in the Mission Row station? People you had picked up or booked at other stations, etc

1 hour ago, Alfa1561 said:

Just tried it, it's a really neat feature! Does it work with people not arrested in the Mission Row station? People you had picked up or booked at other stations, etc

Yep, should work with any arrested ped. Fun fact, the bus in Paleto Bay is parked by yours truly!

25 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Yep, should work with any arrested ped. Fun fact, the bus in Paleto Bay is parked by yours truly!

Don't make comment about parking skills.  Don't make comment about parking skills.  Don't make comment about parking skills.  OK, here we go.

Didn't know that was you. Nice!

As a final question, what happens if I have over 3 peds arrested? Will it only make me take three to Bolingbroke, or is the capacity upped like GTA Online?

15 minutes ago, Alfa1561 said:

As a final question, what happens if I have over 3 peds arrested? Will it only make me take three to Bolingbroke, or is the capacity upped like GTA Online?

I think you can have 11.