AshHill07

Abandoned patrol cars

Still having issues after calls of backup leaving their vehicles to help with the callout and then despawning, leaving their cars behind. These cars are not useable (engine won't start on entering) and never despawn. Used to have the same issue with 0.2 but I think entity persistence got rid of the problem, doesn't seem to be anymore.

Edited by AshHill07

i dont know if original poster means the same thing but i also have that my back up freezes on the road...
the motor cycle units works tho? heli's are also stuck in one place...

Edited by scram

12 hours ago, AshHill07 said:

Still having issues after calls of backup leaving their vehicles to help with the callout and then despawning, leaving their cars behind. These cars are not useable (engine won't start on entering) and never despawn. Used to have the same issue with 0.2 but I think entity persistence got rid of the problem, doesn't seem to be anymore.

Yeah, it gets REALLY annoying when you find a giant cluster of them blocking the whole road, because they were in a chase over an hour ago... lol. Hope it gets fixed soon, like within this week soon.

1 hour ago, rcplayer said:

Yeah, it gets REALLY annoying when you find a giant cluster of them blocking the whole road, because they were in a chase over an hour ago... lol. Hope it gets fixed soon, like within this week soon.

Maybe you could offer up your coding talents? 

30 minutes ago, gizmo88 said:

Maybe you could offer up your coding talents? 

I meant "I hope anyone does it", not me, do I have to be a coding whiz? And anyways, why would I hope someone fixes it, if I could just do it myself? Maybe you need to offer up your logic skills.

29 minutes ago, rcplayer said:

I meant "I hope anyone does it", not me, do I have to be a coding whiz? And anyways, why would I hope someone fixes it, if I could just do it myself? Maybe you need to offer up your logic skills.

No need to be rude. 

I'm having that issue as well. A cop car will drive near me. (Without calling it, a random police car) both the driver and passenger will get out.  The driver will walk 10 feet away and stay froze. The passenger will walk back and get back into the passenger seat and the car is stuck in off mode. I've tried turning it on.but it will not start. Car is frozen In place. (Please note the officer in the picture 10 feet away from car is from the car.)

20160118_001225.jpg

So i blew up the car in the above pictures and it's been replaced after I left the area with another static.

20160118_003452.jpg

I think I found the issue. Here's a screen grab with rage hook.

" Lspd first response: taskcoprespond backup::taskcoprespond backup

[TRACE] Assigned ped to Suspecttransportmanager #1 (blocker)

Setting up new cop: null

Setting up new cop: null

Arrived"

I've been sitting in this parking spot for 5-10 minutes looking at the forums when they showed up and did the bug.  Screen grabbed at 12:56. Thus occured at 12:54

20160118_005636.jpg

I'm  having the same problem..  the cars that back me up randomly or those I call to transport suspects to the station just drive down the road sirens blaring and don't stop (literally staying there chasing ghosts and just going through everything and everyone) OR they pick the suspect up and drive down the road and 5 minutes later I find the vehicle abandoned and unable to move and I  have to have it towed.. Or when I'm sitting doing speed radar a random patrol car arrives and the officers get out , get run over and start shooting everyone..  when I drive away to try and get away from the chaos and come back later the empty car just stands there... it seems all this came with the 0 3 update with it's random backup..  really hope the developers can fix this soon..

I am coming up with the same problem. I come back to a location during a pursuit, that I originally arrested someone at, 30 minutes ago. And I find this... 

2016-01-22_00002.thumb.jpg.be7fb2d514a95It looks like a patrol car tried to pick up the arrested suspect, which you can see on the ground after being run over. And instead of one car shoing up, the entire department showed up. and ALL the cars are empty. 

That's a weird issue because I have been playing a lot since the release of 0.3 and it never happened... But now this issue has been recurrent for 2 days, the only mod I have installed in 2 days is Emergency Uniform Pack and I doubt this is the cause for this.

I don't have emergency uniform pack and I have this issue.

1 hour ago, DLM3 said:

That's a weird issue because I have been playing a lot since the release of 0.3 and it never happened... But now this issue has been recurrent for 2 days, the only mod I have installed in 2 days is Emergency Uniform Pack and I doubt this is the cause for this.

3 hours ago, Avokant said:

Looks like everyone wanted to take the suspect in. Must of been slow at the department. 

That, and they wanted the captain to believe they were working. So they left their cars out there and went to the donut shop.