Alex_Ashfold

Emergency Uniforms Pack - Support

SUPPORT.png

Welcome to EUP Support Topic.

Rules and Guidelines

• Read all the information provided in this post, before you submit your support request
  • Provide as many details as you can
  • Describe the problem/issue with clarity
  • Make sure your problem/issue is not already listed in the FAQ
  • Did someone died? No? Then chill out and STOP USING CAPLOCKS!!!

requirements.png

If you never installed any mods, read this  before you install any mods or ask for help.

• No matter what mod you're using, you need the latest version of ScripthookV
  • To edit your GTA V files (Peds, cars, textures, weapons and etc.) you need to install and activate OpenIV
  • You are gonna need a mods folder, follow this tutorial here
  • EUP Menu works with RageHook plugin, so make sure you have the latest version

Before you install this mod you are gonna need.
- A trainer I recommend simple native trainer and/or Menyoo

This tutorial video made by Officer first 30 minutes is available here if you need more visual explanations

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ.png

How do I install EUP?
1.    Using OpenIV, go to Tools > Package Installer, browse to the EUP 7.4.oiv and click install.

How do I fully uninstall EUP?
1.    Delete the eup folder from update/x64/dlcpacks.
2.    Remove the <Item>dlcpacks:\eup\</Item> line from update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml.
3.    Delete the eup_banner.ytd and eup_charactereditor.ytd from update/update.rpf/x64/textures/script_txds.rpf.
4.    Delete EUPMenu.dll and the EUP folder from your Plugins folder.

The menu says I don’t have EUP installed. What gives?
1.    Ensure the eup folder is in update/x64/dlcpacks.
2.    Check your dlclist.xml in update/update.rpf/common/data/ for the following line:
<Item>dlcpacks:\eup\</Item>
It should be towards the end of the file. If you don’t see it, add it.

When I select the noose security uniform, I get a santa clause top and my body is glitched
I removed something intentionally, you are currently using an early access version of the mod, it will be resolved in the 7.5 update along with all the new features

When selecting certain uniforms weird clothing with invisible torsos appears instead

Spoiler

TiKYLwO.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

In your mods folder check your dlclist.xml located in Grand theft auto V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data extract the file on your desktop (or anywhere you want) and then make sure all the dlc lines are there (compare with the original dlclis.xml located in Grand theft auto V/update/update.rpf/common/data)

The explanation is simple you haven't properly updated your mods folder to the latest Rockstar game patches, so your game doesn't load them

Does EUP work on the latest update?
Chances are it does. If it doesn’t, expect an update to be released very soon.

Do I need to install Skin Control?
No. EUP has its own character customization system.

When I die I turn into Michael? What’s up with that?
This is a fail-safe created by another mod (not EUP). It is to combat the game going into an infinite load screen when dying as an NPC.

After respawning as Michael, I keep falling through the ground. Help?
Reload a savegame or restart the game.

Does EUP work with Cop Holster?
Yes. Add the following to your CopHolster.ini (please make sure to remove any other freemode ped entries):

[Ped:MP_M_FREEMODE_01]
FuncHolster=True
FuncIntim=True
FuncIntimMesh=7:8,7:6
7:8=7:2
7:1=7:3
7:6=7:5
7:110=7:111
7:119=7:120
7:42=7:43
8:16=8:18

[Ped:MP_F_FREEMODE_01]
FuncHolster=True
FuncIntim=True
FuncIntimMesh=7:8,7:6
7:8=7:2
7:1=7:3
7:6=7:5
7:81=7:82
7:29=7:30
8:9=8:10

Please note that this won't remove the gun from your holster -- it will only play the animations. This is due to the lack of an empty holster model for freemode peds.

EUP crashed. What gives?
First, look through the support thread and see if someone has already posted about the crash you got. If not, please make a new post and include the part of your RagePluginHook.log that contains the crash message.

I have a question/concern.
Look through the support thread and see if your question has already been answered. If not, feel free to ask.

I have a suggestion/request.
Make a new post in the support thread and we’ll check it out.

There is black square flying around me with certain movements or camera angles
Upgrade to the latest version and make sure to use EUP clothing menu to select your uniform.

Are you gonna include...
To know about future development, follow this Gallery

1OMXdEBRJ.png

For more specific support follow this link to our Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/aTQfepT

Edited by Alex_Ashfold

I haven't tried installing this yet but I did use the custom nametags download. Where am I supposed to put the files I've modified? I can't seem to find any clothing items with "uppr" in the name in the pack.

1 hour ago, Pipeline said:

I haven't tried installing this yet but I did use the custom nametags download. Where am I supposed to put the files I've modified? I can't seem to find any clothing items with "uppr" in the name in the pack.

I'm sorry about this, this file is outdated. It was uploaded during the early versions of the mod, I should remove it. More models will be available on the next update with a new easier sytem and proprer instructions.

But for now here some instructions*

1) Here's the correct path for LSSD Shirts
mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\eup\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\eup_componentpeds.rpf\mp_m_freemode_01_male_freemode_valentines\

Replace one of these file, with yours ( In edit mode)
jbib_diff_000_a_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_b_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_c_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_d_uni.ytd

* I read you haven't tried installing the mod, I just gonna warn you, if you don't install it and try to the follow the instructions below you're gonna have lot of trouble.

1 minute ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

I'm sorry about this, this file is outdated. It was uploaded during the early versions of the mod, I should remove it. More models will be available on the next update with a new easier sytem and proprer instructions.

But for now here some instructions*

1) Here's the correct path for LSSD Shirts
mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\eup\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\eup_componentpeds.rpf\mp_m_freemode_01_male_freemode_valentines\

Replace one of these file, with yours ( In edit mode)
jbib_diff_000_a_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_b_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_c_uni.ytd
jbib_diff_000_d_uni.ytd

* I read you haven't tried installing the mod, I just gonna warn you, if you don't install it and try to the follow the instructions below you're gonna have lot of trouble.

Thank you. I wasn't thinking of installing the shirt without the mod, don't worry.

Fantastic file and excellent support thread alex, cant wait to get my head under one of those sheriffs hats; all this sun has been giving me heat stroke! :)

12 hours ago, Brian292948 said:

Hello every time i change the dlclist.xml its not encrypted any more before it was but now nope hope you respond to this 

I don't see how it can be a problem... :mellow:

50 minutes ago, Jonesy1995 said:

Hello, I'm having a small problem with the textures. the textures appear to be black and white squares instead of the emergency uniforms.

What textures? What are trying to do?

Alex_Ashfold well idk because when i put the files it wont work i dont see it on skin control 2.1 i made the eup folder put the file in that was in the file i extracted which the read me was in there and i put the dlclist.xml that i did manule and it didnt work so i tried for the lazy/anxious players and still nothing even though it said to load the winter mod item and eup item eup was first eupwinter second i put the files for eup winter and made a folder same as eup in dlc packs all it said when i put the dlclist.xml was its not encrypted like it was before but still nothing for skin control 2.1 thanks for the reply and let me know if i did something wrong

Sorry, I meant the uniforms are not appearing in the skin control. I've installed the mod using the lazy/anxious and they don't appear to be showing in the menu. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try again and if it doesn't work I'll let you know.

19 hours ago, Brian292948 said:

Alex_Ashfold well idk because when i put the files it wont work i dont see it on skin control 2.1 i made the eup folder put the file in that was in the file i extracted which the read me was in there and i put the dlclist.xml that i did manule and it didnt work so i tried for the lazy/anxious players and still nothing even though it said to load the winter mod item and eup item eup was first eupwinter second i put the files for eup winter and made a folder same as eup in dlc packs all it said when i put the dlclist.xml was its not encrypted like it was before but still nothing for skin control 2.1 thanks for the reply and let me know if i did something wrong

Where did you put dlclist.xml ?

18 hours ago, Jonesy1995 said:

Sorry, I meant the uniforms are not appearing in the skin control. I've installed the mod using the lazy/anxious and they don't appear to be showing in the menu. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try again and if it doesn't work I'll let you know.

send me some screen of your dlcpacks folder with eup folder open and eupwinter if you have it too.

and also a screen of your opened dlclist.xml

I put the dlclist.xml where my normal dlclist.xml which is in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data and i drag and drop the eup dlclist.xml or if im also using winter one i drag and drop it there

Hi all, I am having an issue with changing the clothing via skin control. I don't know how to get rid of the base T-shirt and it clips with everything including the uniforms. I don't appear to have this issue with the pants. I also have an issue with textures showing up as black and white squares (example with shoes, but same for other items of clothing). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

error.png

22 hours ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

Where did you put dlclist.xml ?

send me some screen of your dlcpacks folder with eup folder open and eupwinter if you have it too.

and also a screen of your opened dlclist.xml

Its working now, thanks for the help.

3 hours ago, Sabs said:

Hi all, I am having an issue with changing the clothing via skin control. I don't know how to get rid of the base T-shirt and it clips with everything including the uniforms. I don't appear to have this issue with the pants. I also have an issue with textures showing up as black and white squares (example with shoes, but same for other items of clothing). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

error.png

undercoat model 16 or 59 if you want the belt for short sleeves

1 hour ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

undercoat model 16 or 59 if you want the belt for short sleeves

Thanks, it's sorted now. Great mod btw.

Im having a issue where the vest just appears if I arrest a suspect or do a few other things, Im pretty sure gta updated today and LSPDFR updated and added its own version of cop holster so yeah.

42 minutes ago, AnderGTA68 said:

Whenever I get out of my patrol car I have a gray bulletproof vest that shows up every time.

To go along with this it seems some of the new animations with .3 are making some interesting errors, currently I've seen if I draw my sidearm it will remove any baliistic vest I have on and then when I draw the stun gun it will throw a random grey ballistic vest on.

I have also encountered this animation issue with belts disappearing when pistols are drawn or random body armour appearing. Initially I didnt have this problem, but this is also when animations on customs pistols were not working for me.

I then accidentally had a file confliction using my mod manager which somehow translated in game by allowing the pistol animations to start working. The minute the pistol animations works, I encountered the uniform bug and only when any pistols were drawn, no other weapons caused the issue.

Is anyone else encountering this problem using modified pistols? As this may be what is causing the issue.

I haven't sorted out my gun animation problem yet, but I find when the animations are not working on my two glock pistols that replaced the pistol and combat pistol, the uniform is fine.