Slendis

Problem with OpenIV

A new update of OpenIV just got released and i've been having some problems. When i try and change the skin of a police car, OpenIV crashes and it says ''OpenIV ran intro a problem that it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart'

ERageMemoryException: [pgResourceWriter.AddBlockPhysical] Block size equals 0. 

(Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/1b5ef0e80f03001a24e6919633456cca)

I've tried multiple different cars, but same thing happens all the time. I've tried BxBugs's Slicktop, the LAPD Ford Crown Vic, F5544's Taurus and Desmond's Explorer. And i've even tried to drag the skins and trying to save it and by clicking the ''Import'' button in Open IV, but the same thing happens all the time. And i can't find anywere to downgrade to the previous version.

And also while i'm here. Does anyone know why my OpenIV crashes when i try to ''Inspect'' BxBuggs's cars in OpenIV? (This problem has been for a very long time)

- Thanks

2 minutes ago, stateless said:

Having the same issue here. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Yea, i think its something wrong in the OpenIV program itself.

16 minutes ago, Slendis said:

And also while i'm here. Does anyone know why my OpenIV crashes when i try to ''Inspect'' BxBuggs's cars in OpenIV? (This problem has been for a very long time)

- Thanks

Yeah, new update broke OpenIV, and there's no way to downgrade.

As for your last question bxbugs123 does that on purpose, doesn't want people viewing his models. Who knows why.

29 minutes ago, Slendis said:

A new update of OpenIV just got released and i've been having some problems. When i try and change the skin of a police car, OpenIV crashes and it says ''OpenIV ran intro a problem that it couldn't handle, and now it needs to restart'

ERageMemoryException: [pgResourceWriter.AddBlockPhysical] Block size equals 0. 

(Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/1b5ef0e80f03001a24e6919633456cca)

I've tried multiple different cars, but same thing happens all the time. I've tried BxBugs's Slicktop, the LAPD Ford Crown Vic, F5544's Taurus and Desmond's Explorer. And i've even tried to drag the skins and trying to save it and by clicking the ''Import'' button in Open IV, but the same thing happens all the time. And i can't find anywere to downgrade to the previous version.

- Thanks

same code i get hope it gets fixed soon

Thank you for this topic.  I will kep in mind to disconnect my network connection before opening OpenIV until another update comes out.

9 minutes ago, OfficerSquare said:

Crap, I updated it... atleast I installed all my mods in time for the new update. (Just finished last night.)

lol i did too an hr before the update. i got the steel rims update on the new charger and i go the new ford explore reskined

1 hour ago, OfficerSquare said:

Crap, I updated it... atleast I installed all my mods in time for the new update. (Just finished last night.)

Yeah same here. Except there were a few non-essential ones I tried to install earlier. Oh well, guess I'm gonna have to wait too...