[REL][WIP]The Legendary Cop's Keybinds .txt File

The Legendary Cop's Keybinds .txt File was born of the whole entire LSPD:FR community's frustration over KeyBind's of different mods. We all have had "WHAT KEY DOES WHAT?!?!?!" moments when installing and just generally playing LSPD:FR with loads of different mods!

This mod is very useful for people who are basically addicted to mods! It currently has 30+ different Script mods that are useful for LSPD:FR or Most Popular Among The Modding Community and their keybinds listed! I'm constantly adding new script mods and I have added almost all of the most popular mods that use keybinds into the file! This mod is probably the only mod of it's kind and will hopefully help everyone who has issues with all of their mod keybinds!

Download:

Regular Link: here

Direct Link Only Use if you are having problems (Only works with version 1.3a WILL NOT BE UPDATED): here

Installation:

Just drag and drop Keybinds.ini to where you want it, print if you want, and enjoy!

CREDITS:

- EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE ALL OF THE MODS THAT THEIR KEYBINDS ARE INCLUDED IN TLC'S KEYBINDS .TXT File!

- SrgtAlexandra making and copying + pasting keybinds for all of the mods into TLC'S KEYBINDS .TXT File!

List of mods:

To-Do:

- Add support for people who are having problems with the Regular Link :D

- Turn the txt file into a word document

- Turn the txt file from a word document into a locked pdf file

- Add support for non-windows users

Edited by SgrtAlexandra

49 minutes ago, SgrtAlexandra said:

A text File is a file modification! It is a file right?

No, it is simply a file. It is not a file modification since it does not modify anything.

I'm also not sure what this does. Does it combine .ini files so that you only have to use one... or?

Edited by AlconH

17 hours ago, AlconH said:

No, it is simply a file. It is not a file modification since it does not modify anything.

I'm also not sure what this does. Does it combine .ini files so that you only have to use one... or?

What it does is it is a txt file that lists keybinds for the most popular LSPD:FR Addon mods

Basically it is a list of keybinds for different mods

Edited by SgrtAlexandra

• 2 months later...

nevermind, this isn't what I thought it was.. its useless seeing as how I did the exact same thing in open office and printed it out with corresponding mods listed and what they use to run...

IE
Police radio [uses lspdfr to load]
[keys used here]

Traffic Control (not policer) [uses ragehook to load]
[keys used here]

its very useful for me since I have alot of mods but if people take 10-15 minutes to do it themself, then this really does nothing

Edited by Quakex64
realized what this really was

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.