Izhevsk

Game crash on loadup. No error report.

After this latest update the game is crashing on loadup. I've updated RPH, scripthook V, scripthookdotnet, my mods, ect. Rage Plugin Hook is not generating an error report like its supposed to either so Im at a total loss. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem. Have you got any other mods installed other than scripts (aka, vehicles etc.)?

My game loads fine without vehicle mods but I'm pretty sure it's when installing other files like carvariations. But I don't know which is causing the crash.

Yeah I'm using the RDE mod and a few others. Also gun and sound mods. It gets all the way up to loading and pupulating game world then after that crashes to desktop. I'm disappointed no-one on here can help me. I don't know how all these big time YouTubers have no problems at all and people like us get screwed every update.

It's because they run older versions until the latest version is stable enough with all the mods and scripts. However running older versions is a bit difficult to understand. There is a post on here to tell you how to do it.

Im not too sure it is the because of the update. If your using the "mods" folder for your mods, and you launch GTA V normally it should work, in my case it doesn't. I have the exact same issue, i think its something else. Have you tried removing Scripthook.dll?? Could be that, iv not tried that yet, so im going to try it now

I guess no one has any ideas. I'm stumped. I refuse to sit here for another 4 hour reinstalling this piece of shit game. I guess I'm done with GTA. oh well, it was fun for a week before rockstar ruined it again for the millionth time

The game was never mod-friendly, which is why all these errors keep popping up. Rockstar isn't ruining the game, they're just lenient against modders and their modding of the game files. Thank God I'm a Bethesda person. The error is probably with one of your mods being incompatible with the new updates Rockstar is releasing. Just give it some time and then try updating all of your mods for safe measures.

I had this issue for ages, then I found out it was a simple solution. If your using a mods folder for vehicles, audio etc, u need to delete it and create a new folder. Name it the same as before, then reinstall cars, audio, etc. It should work then. Let me know. 

12 hours ago, Lunasious said:

The game was never mod-friendly, which is why all these errors keep popping up. Rockstar isn't ruining the game, they're just lenient against modders and their modding of the game files. Thank God I'm a Bethesda person. The error is probably with one of your mods being incompatible with the new updates Rockstar is releasing. Just give it some time and then try updating all of your mods for safe measures.

On 27/12/2015 at 2:52 AM, Izhevsk said:

After this latest update the game is crashing on loadup. I've updated RPH, scripthook V, scripthookdotnet, my mods, ect. Rage Plugin Hook is not generating an error report like its supposed to either so Im at a total loss. Any ideas?

See the above comment, I quoted the wrong comment.

Edited by liamxxs
Wrong quote

7 minutes ago, liamxxs said:

I had this issue for ages, then I found out it was a simple solution. If your using a mods folder for vehicles, audio etc, u need to delete it and create a new folder. Name it the same as before, then reinstall cars, audio, etc. It should work then. Let me know. 

Huh, never knew that. I'll have to keep that in mind in case I see a problem like this in the future. I don't really have a copy of GTA to test anything on.