LtRob

Bodyguard enters/exits vehicle repeatedly

Someone has the problem where when you spawn a bodyguard with the trainerV and you drive, the bodyguard will enter and exit the vehicle repeatedly? I'm having this problem and can't fix it, it started recently with the new updates to the albo plugin mods. 

Hi there,

I had the same issue too, easy way to fix.

Open the trainer and go to Bodyguards -> Bodyguard tasks -> enable "change for all" -> set task to "look at player" or "combat", they should now stay in the vehicle.

This worked for me so hopefully will work for you; let me know!

Ok, please anyone help! I'm going crazy here.

So, I'm having the same issue with the bodyguards constantly getting in and out of the vehicle. This only happens, though, when I'm on duty - as long as I'm off duty they would just get in the car and we can drive around but as soon as I go on duty they go crazy. I tried commanding them stuff - didn't work. If I tell them to look at Player, that's what they'll do - forever. If I tell them to follow, they will stand around the car and walk with it but they won't get in it. If I tell them to combat, they'll shoot the heck out of anyone nearby :-( 

I don't know what to do. I'd love to do a SWAT patrol but I don't even make it off the parking lot...

I'm running LSPDFR 0.3b, RPH 0.36 and Simple Trainer V 3.4. Got Agency Callouts, Code 3 Callouts, CalloutsV, Arrest Warrant Callouts and of course Arrest Manager and Police Radio - plus Safer Chases, Keep Calm and RDE.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

2 hours ago, jplloyddd said:

I'm also having the same issue. Anyone have something that works? 

I notice it's only happening with certain vehicle slots like fbi2. Only solution for me was to use a different vehicle or different bodyguard model.

On May 16, 2016 at 6:26 PM, jplloyddd said:

Thank you brother! I just decided to wait for YetAnotherPartner to be updated.

Have you heard anything about Yet" coming back to life? This bodyguard thing is driving me nuts! 

On 23/12/2015 at 3:33 PM, JHubbard92 said:

Hi there,

I had the same issue too, easy way to fix.

Open the trainer and go to Bodyguards -> Bodyguard tasks -> enable "change for all" -> set task to "look at player" or "combat", they should now stay in the vehicle.

This worked for me so hopefully will work for you; let me know!

Thanks man, this solved my problem.