Sign in to follow this  
skillsforilz

Traffic Light Mod

This, in my opinion, is a much needed mod in GTA V. GTA V is red light city. Almost every traffic light you begin to approach is either red or about to turn red. I'd love to see a mod where someone can fix the traffic lights because it sucks driving up to red light after red light. 

1 hour ago, Albo1125 said:

Same here. This is incredibly high on my to-do and wish list.

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible at the moment :sad:

Take your time man. I'd rather see a mod that someone clearly spent a lot of time and effort on and works well, than something rushed and not worth downloading. But I'm glad to see it's something you're trying to do :D

On 12/20/2015 at 8:52 PM, skillsforilz said:

This, in my opinion, is a much needed mod in GTA V. GTA V is red light city. Almost every traffic light you begin to approach is either red or about to turn red. I'd love to see a mod where someone can fix the traffic lights because it sucks driving up to red light after red light. 

If I remember right, I heard someone say that we can't change much with traffic light time, although it would be nice, cause I hate sitting at red lights :P

I'm working on that myself,it's deep coding man,I'm talking about deep into meta files