Sign in to follow this  
OfficerJessica

Latest update - plugin issues

Since the last update released yesterday, I've been having trouble getting LSPDFR to work with the latest releases of Ragehook. I've installed the new versions and the plugins load on the startup screen, but when I get ingame, none of the plugins seem to behave normally; the Police Station icons are on the map, but there are no prompts whatsoever when I get to the usual doors. Is this a Ragehook problem, or an issue with LSPDFR which has come up?

From what I understand a lot of the plugins need to be updated with the R* update. From what I've seen the best thing to do is disable all plugins at the moment until they are updated. Try running LSPDR by itself with the new RH and see what happens?

yeah ive got this current problem aswell. i have removed all plugins and LSPD works perfectly finee however with plugins it does not. guess we'll have to wait again...

I am not having this issue.  Try this.  Right Click Run as admin.  HOLD DOWN SHIFT until your Rage Hook Plugin appears.  Personally I go ahead and select Plugin in the menu tab and select Load All Plugins.  Now some of the good  plugins that I use the most are not working (i.e. Arrest manager, Traffic Policer)  Albo1125 will update soon.  Once I get in game and go on Duty I get a message from Albo that he will update soon.   Then I just play as normal.  Police Radio works fine as usual.  I can pull over people. Arrest and everything just can't call for pickups.   Some modders just need to update.  Hopefully 0.3 will be out in a few weeks

2 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

I am not having this issue.  Try this.  Right Click Run as admin.  HOLD DOWN SHIFT until your Rage Hook Plugin appears.  Personally I go ahead and select Plugin in the menu tab and select Load All Plugins.  Now some of the good  plugins that I use the most are not working (i.e. Arrest manager, Traffic Policer)  Albo1125 will update soon.  Once I get in game and go on Duty I get a message from Albo that he will update soon.   Then I just play as normal.  Police Radio works fine as usual.  I can pull over people. Arrest and everything just can't call for pickups.   Some modders just need to update.  Hopefully 0.3 will be out in a few weeks

All ive done so far is update GTA V and Rage.... mine not working still... looking into now!

Weird issue. All my Plugins work great (except Albo1125's, he will be updating them soon though), and I noticed they're actually much more stable!

11 minutes ago, NYSP said:

Weird issue. All my Plugins work great (except Albo1125's, he will be updating them soon though), and I noticed they're actually much more stable!

Yep Same here,  feels more stable and actually my FPS came up as well.. did yours?