AlphaActual

No Callouts?

Okay, so when I get in game, I go on duty, get my vehicle and everything is working fine. Then, I don't get any callouts and X to force doesnt do anything. Please Help. I am on Rage 28, 0.2b, the callouts I have in are traffic policer and high priority callouts. All the newest versions.

21 minutes ago, c130gunner said:

Okay, so when I get in game, I go on duty, get my vehicle and everything is working fine. Then, I don't get any callouts and X to force doesnt do anything. Please Help. I am on Rage 28, 0.2b, the callouts I have in are traffic policer and high priority callouts. All the newest versions.

Try this.

Right Click RagePlugin Hook and Run as Administrator.  Click Yes when prompted.  HOLD DOWN SHIFT.   Wait for Rage Menu to appear.  Go to Plugin Tab.  Tick off "Load all Plugins"  Press save, let it load.  go to nearest police station with E.   Now see if it works.  

40 minutes ago, OfficerBenzo said:

Try this.

Right Click RagePlugin Hook and Run as Administrator.  Click Yes when prompted.  HOLD DOWN SHIFT.   Wait for Rage Menu to appear.  Go to Plugin Tab.  Tick off "Load all Plugins"  Press save, let it load.  go to nearest police station with E.   Now see if it works.  

Thank you, that worked.