Sign in to follow this  
Mark Stavaros

ARMA 2: ISLAND LIFE MOD

Hey guys, so if you haven't heard of ARMA Island lIfe it is basically civilians, fire/EMS/ and police all played by real players. If you get lit up for speeding, you stop and pay the ticket. You can get parking tickets, and everything. Look up how to download the addons required to play, when in ARMA II multiplayer look up Island Life and then choose the NBSG server! It is probably the best server out there

Liberty City, a place where the medics are more lethal than the murderers

Hey guys, so if you haven't heard of ARMA Island lIfe it is basically civilians, fire/EMS/ and police all played by real players. If you get lit up for speeding, you stop and pay the ticket. You can get parking tickets, and everything. Look up how to download the addons required to play, when in ARMA II multiplayer look up Island Life and then choose the NBSG server! It is probably the best server out there

If you haven't heard Arma 2 Island Life is DEAD every player bout 95% has moved on to Arma 3

My Latest Files 

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7083-liberty-city-based-on-seattle-10-part-1/   - Seattle Base

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/6862-lc-based-on-new-oreleans-skin-pack-10-part-1/      - New Oreleans based   

Keep you eye  on this thread ;-)

https://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/43278-k-9-police-9-wip-rel-thread/

If you haven't heard Arma 2 Island Life is DEAD every player bout 95% has moved on to Arma 3

I'm sure you'd be happy to know that only 94% has moved on. :(

I've played it... It's pretty out of control, there is no role play to it because people f*ck around too much in it.

No doubt. Admins are also pretty terrible. 

Been forced to move onto Arma3 which I'm not so happy about- though it certainly has positives.

You know, I used to run an ArmA 2 server, not really RP but more of a war RP. Was called "Evolution of War", I loved running it and I loved when people said they liked it. People that joined varied from complete new guys, to ArmA pros, to actual real life military guys. The majority of them were mature, those who weren't (or destroyed property/killed team mates for no reason, or noobs who were too stupid to read a broadcast message covering half the screen, saying what you have to do), were kicked/banned. As for ArmA 2 / OA / Combined Ops, ArmA 2's multiplayer is dead, the vanilla game that is. I heard Operation Arrowhead and so on had patches to stay alive, but I don't have those unfortunately. It's no longer an "i want to get ArmA 3", it's now "I need to get ArmA 3", I miss the life my server had....

Anyway, if any of you would like, I'd be happy to help in wherever. I like LCPD_OFFICER's idea, perhaps in the future LCPDFR can run their own server(s)?