XPZKModzHD

Anyway to Add Anit-Alalising?

I need some AA my game looks very pixelated and it's annoying cause i'm in max resolution. I tried to add some AA using my graphics card but it didn't take no effect to my game.

If you're using an ENB, go into enbseries.ini and scroll down and make "forceantialalising= true" and put your resolution where it says "displaywidth" and "displayhighth"

ApplyAntialiasing=true Be sure this is set ^ That up there will drop your FPS dramatically & seeing how your card's AA isn't rly effective, I assume it's not very powerful

If you're using an ENB, go into enbseries.ini and scroll down and make "forceantialalising= true" and put your resolution where it says "displaywidth" and "displayhighth"

ApplyAntialiasing=true Be sure this is set ^ That up there will drop your FPS dramatically & seeing how your card's AA isn't rly effective, I assume it's not very powerful

Oh yea i don't have ENB my PC thinks it is the end of the world when i try to run one.

I second SweetFX, I had forgot about that lol. & Yard I don't think that's what he need since he said he already made that & it's not working good.