Qwerasdzxc

Unusually long loading screen

Hello all,

I am using LCPD:FR 1.0 and everything worked fine to this moment. When I enter the police station the screen turns black and it says ''loading...'' (as usual) but it stays like that for 3 or 4 minutes  :sad: Can anybody tell me how to reduce the loading time?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by lukacool99

Do you have any police station mods installed? That would effect the interior? Do you have any other mods besides LCPDFR? Are you using the 1.0b hotfix?

@ Firearm2112: I do not have any police station mods or interiors! I am using only the LCPDFR 1.0b mod, nothing else..

@ineseri: Yes, I bought the game

What are your specs?

AMD Athlon 7850 Dual-Core Processor 2.80 GHz

2GB RAM

32bit Operating System Windows 8.1

GeForce 9600 GT 1518 MB Nvidia Graphic Card

Edited by lukacool99

Might be because of the 32 bit. Not sure. Use the lcpdfr uninstaller and reinstall it? Really not sure.

I already uninstalled the game.. 3 times.. And for 32bit I don't know, i can play the game without lcpdfr smoothly without any lags or problems..

He didn't ask you to reinstall GTA IV, but LCPDFR. Use the manual installer and make sure you have Read/Write permissions on the GTA IV folder. 

He didn't ask you to reinstall GTA IV, but LCPDFR. Use the manual installer and make sure you have Read/Write permissions on the GTA IV folder. 

That is what i wanted to say.. I reinstalled LCPDFR not GTA. I used manual installer and i have all the permissions on the GTA IV folder, but still the same problem  :sad:

Please help me, I don't know what else to do to fix this stupid bug.. All my friends are playing together and I want to play with them too!

Try the automatic installer? Do you have the steam or disk version?

I tried that also! I have disk version of the game

Please post the LCPDFR.log logfile. I suspect something went wrong during PD initialization and hence the loading never finished. This is mostly because your system is not capable of handling the spawning, so posting your specs might help as well.

Are you running the game as administrator? 

Yes I am!

Please post the LCPDFR.log logfile. I suspect something went wrong during PD initialization and hence the loading never finished. This is mostly because your system is not capable of handling the spawning, so posting your specs might help as well.

Here you are! 

I already posted my specs, you can find them somewhere above..

Edited by lukacool99

Just checked, there is no real crash occuring. But given your system specs, I think it's a little too low to run it properly.

Just checked, there is no real crash occuring. But given your system specs, I think it's a little too low to run it properly.

Ok but then, why am I able to play the game with 30 fps and without any lags? I think this problem isn't with the system specs but with some lcpdfr files or settings  :wacko:

Ok but then, why am I able to play the game with 30 fps and without any lags? I think this problem isn't with the system specs but with some lcpdfr files or settings  :wacko:

Your specs may mean that you are capable of playing GTA IV (just about by the look of things).

This does not take into account the extra resources needed to run the mod.

LCPDFR 1.0 is a lot more resource intensive than previous versions, so the unusually long loading times is your PC's way of saying "we can't handle all of this at once you'll have to wait longer".

Advice? Upgrade your system.

It's more likely it's your computer and not the mod which works perfectly on other computers. As LukeD said, it's resource-heavy mod and it might make the game crash if you're using other mods, or your specs aren't up to date. 

Also, why would you ever question LMS? He said it wasn't LCPDFR, and yet you blame LCPDFR

Edited by ineseri