KarlieTheKloss

New to modeling, need help.

MODERATOR NOTICE
Moved to Development Tutorials and Questions

If you go on youtube you can look up how to use zmodeler, and slowly overtime you'll start to understand, as I have been doing. There are very few, if not nobody, that will PM you talking you through the entire process, you have to try stuff out on your own, that's the process of learning

And for future reference, I'd phrase your posts differently, you could try asking for help. Don't assume just because you post on here, people are obligated to help you

Here's one to help you get started 

Edited by RexCramer

Did you import the textures in the right format according to your settings? Try to reimport the vehicle again and be sure you select .png as the textures being used.

Did you import the textures in the right format according to your settings? Try to reimport the vehicle again and be sure you select .png as the textures being used.

Idk, i scrapped that project and started on this. I am having a similar issue but with windows. Help? '>

Edited by Officer Vic

Did you add all of the new textures to the polpatriot.wft? If you didn't: Open the .wft in OpenIV and click the "Import" button. Then you select the missing textures and import them. Check back with Zmodeler. It usually should give you an error message according to the missing textures. 

Did you add all of the new textures to the polpatriot.wft? If you didn't: Open the .wft in OpenIV and click the "Import" button. Then you select the missing textures and import them. Check back with Zmodeler. It usually should give you an error message according to the missing textures. 

No error, i guess i'll have to test in game then.

Make sure you also added vehshare.wtd as well.

It appears that's not necessary. In OpenIV, you can see that the rotors and brake calipers are already textured.

I think the problem is that textures are missing from the .wtd file.

No error, i guess i'll have to test in game then.

Actually, there was a slight typo in OPPOfficer's post. You need to import all textures for the vehicle into the proper .wtd for the car.

Edited by Murphy

Actually, there was a slight typo in OPPOfficer's post. You need to import all textures for the vehicle into the proper .wtd for the car.

Oh. Now i know what fucked things up