Invisible22

LCPDFR Radio/Dispatch Support/Missing Major Bridge

Well hopefully this is the right place to put this in but I've been trying to get an answer, my question is when you get a call and say okay, and you come to scene, action starts to happen and you hear background radio that actually involves with the scene so I'm assuming its the AI/Bots. What i've heard in the radio is "Suspect lost" during a police chase or on foot chase theres more then that but i currently don't remember. Its NOT the numberpad 1 4 or 7 (pull over things). It actually COMMUNICATES with us or at least report to us when something happens and its useful because sometimes when im on a police chase i lose the guy and i dont hear anything from the dipsatch or don't notce at least and i keep looking for him but hes already "losted".

IS THERE ANYWAY to turn this volume up at ALL? I sometimes actually find it hard to hear but it is extremely useful i know that, but when sirens are on, it's really hard to hear the dispatch or radio from the AI/bots.

thanks!

Edited by Riotblade

Well hopefully this is the right place to put this in but I've been trying to get an answer, my question is when you get a call and say okay, and you come to scene, action starts to happen and you hear background radio that actually involves with the scene so I'm assuming its the AI/Bots. What i've heard in the radio is "Suspect lost" during a police chase or on foot chase theres more then that but i currently don't remember. Its NOT the numberpad 1 4 or 7 (pull over things). It actually COMMUNICATES with us or at least report to us when something happens and its useful because sometimes when im on a police chase i lose the guy and i dont hear anything from the dipsatch or don't notce at least and i keep looking for him but hes already "losted".

IS THERE ANYWAY to turn this volume up at ALL? I sometimes actually find it hard to hear but it is extremely useful i know that, but when sirens are on, it's really hard to hear the dispatch or radio from the AI/bots.

thanks!

The only thing I can think of doing is to take the audio files from the lcpdfr folder and increase the gain on them in something like audacity. But that will risk distorting the quality.

I'm sure the game classifies them as sfx so adjusting your volume wont help (sirens and radio chatter are both sfx I think)

Hope this helps :)

You can turn down the game SFX volume setting.  LCPDFR's radio runs as a separate entity so it won't be affected by this.

Well I guess I'll have to ignore that thanks for trying to help but, I have one more final question so i'll just say it here instead of making another one.

I'm not sure if this is "LCPDFR" related but any help would be very appericated :) I'm missing one of the main bridges for some reason? It goes to Broker, Top right of the map island, and the new york city middle of the map. And if anyone has any ideas feel free to tell me and i'll try it because i need it fixed, it has entrance to all three big piece of islands.

Thanks!

4MnfwyG.jpg

hAGt4rS.jpg

tRBI5Ue.jpg

Edited by Riotblade

Well I guess I'll have to ignore that thanks for trying to help but, I have one more final question so i'll just say it here instead of making another one.

I'm not sure if this is "LCPDFR" related but any help would be very appericated :) I'm missing one of the main bridges for some reason? It goes to Broker, Top right of the map island, and the new york city middle of the map. And if anyone has any ideas feel free to tell me and i'll try it because i need it fixed, it has entrance to all three big piece of islands.

Thanks!

4MnfwyG.jpg

hAGt4rS.jpg

tRBI5Ue.jpg

I would use backups or reeinstall the game.

To be honest, I'll just wait for a senior one who really knows what could be going on before i reinstall or do anything.

What officer vic said is correct.

Missing or corrupt map files is only really fixed by reinstalling the game or if you happen to have a perfect backup of the map files, copy them back across.

This is one of the main reasons why I never use map mods, because they cause so many more problems in the long run.