Sign in to follow this  
lcpdsergeant

Taser issues

I tried to manually install the taser by downloading the taser files and that did nothing.  Then I tried to edit the files manually, however the text lines I was supposed to add were already there and the taser still does not work.  Can someone help? 

I tried to manually install the taser by downloading the taser files and that did nothing.  Then I tried to edit the files manually, however the text lines I was supposed to add were already there and the taser still does not work.  Can someone help? 

Can you talk me through what you tried and what the problem is when you say "it doesn't work".

The more information you can give me about how you have your game set up the better I can assist you :)

Can you talk me through what you tried and what the problem is when you say "it doesn't work".

The more information you can give me about how you have your game set up the better I can assist you  

After re-installing  the game, I got the taser working.  Sorry about wasting everybody's time. 

After re-installing  the game, I got the taser working.  Sorry about wasting everybody's time. 

That usually fixes all issues :)

Glad we could help. Enjoy!