Sign in to follow this  
Zelyth

Force End Callouts?

Is there any way to end callouts by force (without completing them?) Because many times I've accidentally accepted a callout, or a wanted ped gets stuck inside a wall or something stupid. I need a way to end a callout by force, maybe by using a command line? I've already tried things like pressing the ~ key and typing in "endcallout" and that didn't do anything. Any help is much appreciated!

~Zelyth

Press ~ type reloadscripts, then press ALT + P and then go back to ~ and type forceduty. That is the only way I could think unless someone else posts.

Press ~ type reloadscripts, then press ALT + P and then go back to ~ and type forceduty. That is the only way I could think unless someone else posts.

You can also use "startcallout [name]" to force the current callout to end and start a new callout.

If you type that without a name value it will say you did it wrong, but if you type a random callout name, even if you get it wrong, it will default to a random callout. All you have to do then is say "No" to the callout you started.

Not recommended to mess with this or reloadscripts too much though. :)