OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

I have a request.

Hello, OSHPTROOPERSHORTY Here. I was wondering if some one would make me an Ohio State Highway Patrol Tahoe skin. If possible a white and a silver one please. Also  if you would link the model and tell me how to change the els lights so i can make them blue.

Thank You.

As in one like this? 

The link in the video leads to GTA-MC.com which unfortunately, was shut down  :sad: 

Yes guys, thats what i want i can find pics on lcpdfr but not skins. i havent bothered with the model yet.

You should bother with it because the WTD for that Tahoe will have the skin in it that your looking for. 

Found it on my PC:http://www.4shared.com/rar/Rje1ihEUce/OSHP.html?

I take no credit for anything.

- Model is original "Chevrolet Tahoe" by 4x4 Full Driver - Hummer H2, converted to GTAIV by Stiopa.
- Model improvements & Modified By Bxbugs123, Further edited by Hilth0.
- Wheels By Bxbugs123, Textures by Lt.Caine.
- Code 3 RX2700 scratch modeled by Hilth0, Stands by Aznairsoftdude, TIR6 by TraumaPak edited by NickieB.
- Equipment by Hilth0, Cj24, NickieB, TraumaPak, Bxbugs123, Ridgerunner, PFCBarefoot, Priman, Aznairsoftdude, Unknown
- Liverys by EFox.
- Template's by Bxbugs123.
- Screens/Testing by stinkface2.

Found it on my PC:http://www.4shared.com/rar/Rje1ihEUce/OSHP.html?

I take no credit for anything.

- Model is original "Chevrolet Tahoe" by 4x4 Full Driver - Hummer H2, converted to GTAIV by Stiopa.

- Model improvements & Modified By Bxbugs123, Further edited by Hilth0.

- Wheels By Bxbugs123, Textures by Lt.Caine.

- Code 3 RX2700 scratch modeled by Hilth0, Stands by Aznairsoftdude, TIR6 by TraumaPak edited by NickieB.

- Equipment by Hilth0, Cj24, NickieB, TraumaPak, Bxbugs123, Ridgerunner, PFCBarefoot, Priman, Aznairsoftdude, Unknown

- Liverys by EFox.

- Template's by Bxbugs123.

- Screens/Testing by stinkface2.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

You should bother with it because the WTD for that Tahoe will have the skin in it that your looking for. 

Okay Well i cannot seem to find that model. I will not download exe. installer for a mod. That is how i hosed my old PC. Do you have a link for the tahoe with the Ohio State Highway Patrol skin?  If so i would appreciate it if you would send me that link.