Hi, it's me again.

I have a problem, in Zmodeler i'm trying to put some .wdr objects into my car, in Zmodeler they seem to be in their place, in OpenIV they appear too, but when i go to the game and spawn my car, those objects aren't there. 

The wdr objects i'm trying to put on the car are a toolbox and a case, found in weapons.img.

What am i doing wrong this time, or what can i do for those objects to be visible?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you! 

Your welcome!

Hey mate, i have done what that topic says, but my objects seems to keep "invisible"

I have even mapped the objects!

Was that desk on your tahoe some gta iv item?

Here's a picture of what i'm trying to add to the car:

'>

Edited by Sheriff Van Dyck

Yep! I've attached it to the chassis, same issue. Here's a pic of the materials: '>%20%20%20PS:%20I%27ve'> PS: I've found that there are another material for the "toolbox" named toolbox gta default. It's created automatically when i export the model, idk if that has something to do here The first image is what i've created The second one is from Zmodeler

Yep! I've attached it to the chassis, same issue. Here's a pic of the materials: '>%20%20%20PS:%20I%27ve'> PS: I've found that there are another material for the "toolbox" named toolbox gta default. It's created automatically when i export the model, idk if that has something to do here The first image is what i've created The second one is from Zmodeler

You cannot simply name a material toolbox. It needs to have an ending such as toolbox mesh. 

There's a GREAT tutorial on another website, but linking is not allowed.

Oh! Missed that. Lemme try it.

You cannot simply name a material toolbox. It needs to have an ending such as toolbox mesh. 

There's a GREAT tutorial on another website, but linking is not allowed.

Could you please PM me that link? It would be very helpful.

Pengi and MascottePaper Thanks for your help. I've managed to make those objects visible now, thanks for the tutorial link and for your help. I appreciate that and i hope i can help when you need it. '>'>

Pengi and MascottePaper Thanks for your help. I've managed to make those objects visible now, thanks for the tutorial link and for your help. I appreciate that and i hope i can help when you need it. '>'>

Looks great, and no problemo, sometimes people just need help and we'r a community, right? We help each other :)

Looks great, and no problemo, sometimes people just need help and we'r a community, right? We help each other :)

I absolutely agree on that. :-) Thank you again!

Now i can overload the trunks of every car ! >:-D