Khanage

Help with LEDs script

Hi, before I get into the details of this topic, I want to make it clear I'd like this script to not be part of the LCPDFR API and have 1.0.4.0 & 1.0.7.0 compatibility. Anyway, basically what I'm trying to achieve here is to replicate what G17s Indicator script does, but automated, and with increased speed. Know what I'm saying? Basically, I noticed the indicator script allows you to flash just the indicators on one side of a car, as opposed to all the indicators flashing like in, say, Kit's Strobe script. With this, if you were to turn all the ELS lights on a vehicle to indicators, and if this script was to exist, you could replicate LED lighting. Of course, you won't have fancy wig wags, or steady burns and whatnot, but for me (and probably many others), the idea of just Non-ELS LEDs is good enough. 

Only thing is, I have 0 experience in scripting, so I need all the help I can get :)

I second this. Everything we need is a script that would flash indicator_lf and indicator_rf parts alternately.

The idea is simple, just replicate the already existing Indicator script and make it automated (leave the rest to me). I still really need someone with scripting expertise to help me.. Tom H or Sam for example..