Incidentiscode4

Vancouver Ambulances?

Hello everybody:

I personally live in Vancouver, after a frustrated browse, I gave up and decide to post a topic here. Does anybody know a Vancouver EMS pack or is any body developing one. I know the Canadian Red Watch, but that is not released (no, as far as I know :D). In short, I am requesting a Vancouver ambulance and fire truck and their uniforms. Thank you all. 

MODERATOR NOTICE
Wrong section. Moving to GTA IV Suggestions & Requests.

Hi, what exactly are you after? Textures, models? Also, provide some pictures of what you want, this way if someone likes what they see they will more likely take on your request.

Sorry for posting is in the wrong section, but I would LOVE to have both model and texture to overwrite ambulance and fire truck. if it is possible, the officer's uniforms as well. I am also new to the forum, what should I do? Do I make another post in the GTA IV Suggestions & Requests, or is it posted there already with the same name. Thank you to everybody who did and will help me. Unfortunately, this forum doesn't let me use image extensions. :(

'> Like that? If so, tell me what model you want, 'cause i'm up for a Ambulance skin. I am available due to me and my dad was in Canada (vancouver island), and he broke a few ribs and punctured a lung, so he had to go to Hospital, and because of that i really appreciate the B.C Emergency Services, cause they help my dad,and i would like to do a Vancouver skin.

//Officer Vic

Officer Vic:

You got the exactly right picture, I presume it's taken somewhere on Granville St. in down-town Vancouver. I feel sorry for you, your dad, your family. That must had been a TERRIBLE ordeal you all had to go through. Back on topic, I would love to have a ambulance and/or fire truck from you for a few reasons. First, I love the fact that you are eager to make one and I trust you to make a very detailed model and texture, I really need good modelling and texture. And that bring out the second point, I am preparing for Youtube. If you can, please do make one, although I prefer model AND skin.

I saw your clan "recruitment" ad, and I have a few questions as well:

1. Are we allowed to use whatever vehicles we want (e.x. Am I allowed to use my VPD vehicles or do I have to get a LCPD vehicle when we do the clan).

2. What is the time you do the clan (I am busy, quite frankly and quite annoyingly).

3. Are there special mod requirements (e.x. Weapons packs, winter mods, snow mods, uniforms etc.).

Thank you and everybody else who have helped me and will in the future. :thumbsup:

Officer Vic:

You got the exactly right picture, I presume it's taken somewhere on Granville St. in down-town Vancouver. I feel sorry for you, your dad, your family. That must had been a TERRIBLE ordeal you all had to go through. Back on topic, I would love to have a ambulance and/or fire truck from you for a few reasons. First, I love the fact that you are eager to make one and I trust you to make a very detailed model and texture, I really need good modelling and texture. And that bring out the second point, I am preparing for Youtube. If you can, please do make one, although I prefer model AND skin.

I saw your clan "recruitment" ad, and I have a few questions as well:

1. Are we allowed to use whatever vehicles we want (e.x. Am I allowed to use my VPD vehicles or do I have to get a LCPD vehicle when we do the clan).

2. What is the time you do the clan (I am busy, quite frankly and quite annoyingly).

3. Are there special mod requirements (e.x. Weapons packs, winter mods, snow mods, uniforms etc.).

Thank you and everybody else who have helped me and will in the future. :thumbsup:

Well, the clan is down, so you can ignore that. And i can't make a model, as im just a texture artist. Sorry for that, but are there any ambulance models you are intrested in? And ELS on NON-ELS? I currently have a Dodge Ram (ELS) that i can work with.

Edited by Officer Vic

Officer Vic:

Thank you very much! I would love a realistic ambulance TEXTURE! (no model is fine, as long as its realistic) Please to make one, thanks a lot!

Officer Vic:

Thank you very much! I would love a realistic ambulance TEXTURE! (no model is fine, as long as its realistic) Please to make one, thanks a lot!

No problem. Oh, could you provide a picture of the ambulances roof? I am having a hard time finding pics of the roof.

Sorry Officer Vic, but I think the top is just white. I am no sure, I will keep an look out when I see it, probably outside a hospital. Although I need a way to climb up!

Sorry Officer Vic, but I think the top is just white. I am no sure, I will keep an look out when I see it, probably outside a hospital. Although I need a way to climb up!

Okay, any special numbers, or license plates..?

Not sure sir, but probably just the one in your photo, the unit 62638, please! Also, can you give me a link to or post a tutorial on how to create textures? Thanks a lot!  :thumbsup:

Not sure sir, but probably just the one in your photo, the unit 62638, please! Also, can you give me a link to or post a tutorial on how to create textures? Thanks a lot!  :thumbsup:

I found a tutorial, so never mind. Also, any news on the textures Officer Vic?

I found a tutorial, so never mind. Also, any news on the textures Officer Vic?

Yeah, got a few guys beta testing it, but it was the wrong model, so i am looking for the right one to fit the skin.

Lonestranger already made a skin.

With permission I made a ALS skin using his base texture.

Glad someone found a download for the vehicle model.  I couldnt figure out where i originally saw it.

And Lonestranger's ambulance textures has the "Emergency Paramedic" "Advance Life Support Unit" and "Transfer Ambulance".

Glad someone found a download for the vehicle model.  I couldnt figure out where i originally saw it.

And Lonestranger's ambulance textures has the "Emergency Paramedic" "Advance Life Support Unit" and "Transfer Ambulance".

I made the Advance Life Support Unit and Transfer Ambulance. I just modified the Lonestranger's base texture.

I made the Advance Life Support Unit and Transfer Ambulance. I just modified the Lonestranger's base texture.

Okay understood.  They all look great and i have been using it for quite a while. 

Good stuff.  cheers  :)