Rareroblox

ENB question

Hi, I am using a laptop that runs GTA IV very fast. But, I am just wondering if ENB can make my game lag if I install it. 

PC SPECS

AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon HD Graphics

2.50 GHz

8.00 RAM

runs GTA IV very fast

That's some odd terminology...

Anyway, it's hard to say but I highly doubt it'll be able to run GTA how it does at the moment. You graphics card seems to be integrated (which is normal for laptops) and integrated cards don't seem to perform as well as dedicated graphics cards. We'd need your dedicated graphics memory in order to say whether or not it'll run well.

That's some odd terminology...

Anyway, it's hard to say but I highly doubt it'll be able to run GTA how it does at the moment. You graphics card seems to be integrated (which is normal for laptops) and integrated cards don't seem to perform as well as dedicated graphics cards. We'd need your dedicated graphics memory in order to say whether or not it'll run well.

It is 768 MB

It is 768 MB

I have 512MB and it runs fine. Make a backup of your current game and put in an ENB. If it doesn't work well, just delete the ENB version.

I have 512MB and it runs fine. Make a backup of your current game and put in an ENB. If it doesn't work well, just delete the ENB version.

do you think it will run fast? Plus can you give me your kind of emergency ENB?

There is a few types of ENB, depends what do you need. Try low, or med-end ENB's. Don't focus on improved high-end graphics cus' your laptop RIG can't afford it.