API Requests

LMS

• Management Team

Hello,

please use this thread for any kind of requests regarding new functions for the API. DON'T USE THIS FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW LCPDFR FEATURES! They belong to: http://www.lcpdfr.com/forum/7-suggestions/

Obviously, only things LCPDFR can do, can be added. For instance, things like TurnAllSpawnedPedsIntoMalePeds won't make it.

LMS

Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

• 1 month later...

Ohi LMS,

I checked API and didn't find anything like these below, forgive me if I missed something.

1) A possibility to "equip" a ped with evidence, like drugs, weapons, stolen credit cards (maybe some custom?). I don't know the mechanism but maybe some ped.evidence + Enum with states.

2) A quick command to run the "talkin_via_the_radio" animation. It's waste of time to implement it in every plugin when you already got it workin', guys.

• 3 months later...

Hello !

Here is few API functions requests :

• Being able to force callout to be accepted directly (without having the player to press Y). Something like StartCallout(string name, bool forceAccepted)
  • Being able to get current running callout. (And then be able to get status of it and even interact with it mainly by ending it or changing the state of it.)

Some more will follow :)

• 2 months later...

Hello,

please use this thread for any kind of requests regarding new functions for the API. DON'T USE THIS FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW LCPDFR FEATURES! They belong to: http://www.lcpdfr.com/forum/7-suggestions/

Obviously, only things LCPDFR can do, can be added. For instance, things like TurnAllSpawnedPedsIntoMalePeds won't make it.

LMS

Would it be possible to get an function to overright the suspect names when doing traffic stops etc. With our MDT/Clan management system i want to be able to integrate a proper NCIC database to search from and not get a completely random name everytime. Would be great to be able to get some repeat offenders lol

• 1 year later...

I don't want to bump this but I'd apprechiate if the following functions could be added:

- A way to (as I know, this doesn't already exist) create a partner for the player or atleast assign an already created ped as the player's partner.

- Add it so we can set a ped's state to handcuffed and bring up the "take suspect to station/call prisoner transport" dialog. For instance, we can make it so if we aim at a pedestrian(with a partner) and press let's say P - the partner will handcuff the suspect.

• 8 months later...

if you are still doing this, how about beachwood and firefly projects callouts?!

Nvidia GTX 1070FE, MSI Z170A SLI PLUS, I7 6700K

Chandler, Az

Steam: The_Lone_Wolf293                               GTA5-Mods.com: TheLoneWolf293